Deputy Chief of Chaplains, Chaplain (Brigadier General) Thomas L. Solhjem
By Mr. Jonathan C Miele (Chaplain Corps)September 29, 2015
Chaplain (Brigadier General) Thomas Solhjem currently serves as the 25th Deputy Chief of Chaplains. Chaplain (Brigadier General) Solhjem is ordained with the Assemblies of God Church. He has deployed numerous times and provided direct religious support to soldiers in combat. Prior to his appointment as the Deputy Chief of Chaplains, he served in various key leadership positions to include U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM), Command Chaplain, Fort Bragg, NC as well as Command Chaplain, U.S. Special Operations Command, MacDill AFB, FL.
- January 11, 2019Acquisition executive addresses contracting workforce
- January 10, 2019Results for the fifth annual Major General Harold J. "Harry" Greene Awards for Acquisition Writing.
- January 9, 2019CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Death of Death
- January 5, 2019USARPAC holds ceremony Honoring Australian Generals
- January 2, 2019The "system" performed as designed
- December 27, 2018Stories of life: Army Reserve Soldiers share real stories of suicide to save others
- December 27, 2018Chaplain said burden was easy and made service fly by
- December 26, 2018Soldiers exercise spiritual endurance to the finish line in Bagram, Afghanistan
- December 21, 2018Chaplain
- December 19, 20181st Inf. Div. senior chaplain lights White House menorah
- December 18, 2018Deputy District Engineer earns Superior Civilian Service Award
- December 17, 2018One chaplain's faith and duty: To serve those who serve, where others fear to go
- December 14, 2018Huntington District Selects New Deputy Operations Chief
- December 13, 2018Picatinny Arsenal Chaplain Walsh retires from "dream duty station"
- December 6, 2018ADA commandant, chief promoted to brigadier general
- November 30, 2018CHAPLAIN'S CORNER: Thankful for what matters