PACC IX and PAMS XXXIX come to a close
By Sgt. Maj. Kanessa TrentSeptember 17, 2015
DENPASAR, Indonesia-- A ceremony marked the end of the 9th Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference (PACC IX) and the 39th Pacific Armies Management Seminar (PAMS XXXIX) Sept. 17.
The closing ceremony was co-hosted by Lt. Gen. Torry Djohar Banguntoro, Indonesian National Army Bali Regional Commander and Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, U.S. Army Pacific Commanding General.
Brooks said the PACC, the PAMS and the senior enlisted forum provided opportunities to communicate with colleagues in ways that could not take place in many of their nation's capitals.
He went on to say that the interactions that occurred built connections and friendships and "planks of trust on the relationship bridges that connect the countries and nations of this region."
- November 20, 2019Regional Health Command-Pacific kicks off 2019 Fall Commander's Symposium
- November 19, 2019GEN. Paul J. LaCamera Assumes Command of U.S. Army Pacific
- November 18, 2019Military child writes book on coping with deployments, dad illustrates
- November 15, 2019Army Reserve Soldiers reach out through Chicagoland communities to share the story of veterans
- November 14, 2019Midlands residents pause to thank veterans
- November 14, 2019FORSCOM FRONTLINE
- November 14, 2019Maj. Mathew Golsteyn Trial Date Delayed Until February 19th
- November 14, 2019Milley describes Indo-Pacific region as U.S. military's 'main effort'
- November 13, 2019Arizona Guard trains new military policemen
- November 10, 2019NCOs, Soldiers vie for Pacific Guardian of the Quarter honor
- November 7, 2019Veterans Day wreath will commemorate 42nd Infantry Division
- November 6, 2019Speakers share stories of strength, resiliency at TEDxJBLM
- November 6, 2019Joint Task Force Gray Eagle Soldiers return from deployment