PACC IX and PAMS XXXIX come to a close
By Sgt. Maj. Kanessa TrentSeptember 17, 2015
DENPASAR, Indonesia-- A ceremony marked the end of the 9th Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference (PACC IX) and the 39th Pacific Armies Management Seminar (PAMS XXXIX) Sept. 17.
The closing ceremony was co-hosted by Lt. Gen. Torry Djohar Banguntoro, Indonesian National Army Bali Regional Commander and Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, U.S. Army Pacific Commanding General.
Brooks said the PACC, the PAMS and the senior enlisted forum provided opportunities to communicate with colleagues in ways that could not take place in many of their nation's capitals.
He went on to say that the interactions that occurred built connections and friendships and "planks of trust on the relationship bridges that connect the countries and nations of this region."
- August 16, 2019Updated AR 600-9 Encourages Soldiers to Utilize Performance and Health Experts
- August 13, 2019Indo-Pacific community comes together for USARPAC Protection Symposium
- August 13, 2019Fort Benning hosts mass college graduation for 2018-2019 school year
- August 13, 2019Idaho Military Division hosts educator day
- August 12, 2019Fort Knox DPW wins big at Interior Lighting Campaign awards presentation
- August 12, 2019Remarks by Acting Secretary of the Army Hon. Ryan D. McCarthy at U.S. Army Change of Responsibility
- August 9, 2019Fort Drum community members get down and dirty at annual Mountain Mudder
- August 9, 2019Culmination of Pacific Pathways training displayed at cadet graduation at Napuka Secondary School
- August 9, 201912th Combat Aviation Brigade welcomes new commander
- August 9, 2019APS-5 turn-in process smooth sailing as Soldiers return from 9 months at sea
- August 5, 2019Civil outreach strengthens relationships during Pacific Pathways Exercise Cartwheel
- August 4, 2019Pacific Guardian Soldiers attend their first Bon Odori