PACC IX and PAMS XXXIX come to a close
By Sgt. Maj. Kanessa TrentSeptember 17, 2015
DENPASAR, Indonesia-- A ceremony marked the end of the 9th Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference (PACC IX) and the 39th Pacific Armies Management Seminar (PAMS XXXIX) Sept. 17.
The closing ceremony was co-hosted by Lt. Gen. Torry Djohar Banguntoro, Indonesian National Army Bali Regional Commander and Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, U.S. Army Pacific Commanding General.
Brooks said the PACC, the PAMS and the senior enlisted forum provided opportunities to communicate with colleagues in ways that could not take place in many of their nation's capitals.
He went on to say that the interactions that occurred built connections and friendships and "planks of trust on the relationship bridges that connect the countries and nations of this region."
- January 17, 2020Army focuses on making installations number one choice for Army families
- January 17, 2020Water dominates conversation at Everglades Coalition Conference
- January 16, 2020HAAF, Chatham sign animal control support agreement
- January 16, 2020Hunter Army Airfield holds housing town hall
- January 14, 2020MPs use new Modular Handgun System to train, qualify
- January 13, 2020Army Reserve Soldier reflects on accomplishments of first combat tour
- January 13, 2020LRPF examines its organizational structure
- January 9, 2020How 9/11 inspired a life of service for Army officer
- January 9, 2020Eighth Army, 75 years ago today
- January 8, 2020Army Reserve Air Traffic Services Company redeploys from USCENTCOM mission
- January 8, 2020Updated onboarding course format gives new FLW employees head start
- January 3, 2020BAMC welcomes first baby of new decade
- December 30, 2019Idaho Guardsman lifts her way to record-setting achievements