PACC IX and PAMS XXXIX come to a close
By Sgt. Maj. Kanessa TrentSeptember 17, 2015
DENPASAR, Indonesia-- A ceremony marked the end of the 9th Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference (PACC IX) and the 39th Pacific Armies Management Seminar (PAMS XXXIX) Sept. 17.
The closing ceremony was co-hosted by Lt. Gen. Torry Djohar Banguntoro, Indonesian National Army Bali Regional Commander and Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, U.S. Army Pacific Commanding General.
Brooks said the PACC, the PAMS and the senior enlisted forum provided opportunities to communicate with colleagues in ways that could not take place in many of their nation's capitals.
He went on to say that the interactions that occurred built connections and friendships and "planks of trust on the relationship bridges that connect the countries and nations of this region."
- February 6, 2019Fort Bragg Career Counselors win FORSCOM competition
- February 4, 2019Hansen Center Open House set for Feb. 7
- February 4, 2019Fort Knox program hosting volunteer recruitment, AFAP issue fair Feb. 12
- January 30, 2019Soldiers see Afghan security forces taking lead with new capabilities
- January 30, 20192CR fires missions successful despite adverse weather
- January 25, 2019From stadium lights to saving lives
- January 23, 2019Three states, two times zones and one brigade's culminating mission
- January 22, 2019Digital upgrades, new cockpit latest in Black Hawk improvements
- January 18, 2019Pacific Ocean Division engineering leaders for tomorrow's challenges