PACC IX and PAMS XXXIX come to a close
By Sgt. Maj. Kanessa TrentSeptember 17, 2015
DENPASAR, Indonesia-- A ceremony marked the end of the 9th Pacific Armies Chiefs Conference (PACC IX) and the 39th Pacific Armies Management Seminar (PAMS XXXIX) Sept. 17.
The closing ceremony was co-hosted by Lt. Gen. Torry Djohar Banguntoro, Indonesian National Army Bali Regional Commander and Gen. Vincent K. Brooks, U.S. Army Pacific Commanding General.
Brooks said the PACC, the PAMS and the senior enlisted forum provided opportunities to communicate with colleagues in ways that could not take place in many of their nation's capitals.
He went on to say that the interactions that occurred built connections and friendships and "planks of trust on the relationship bridges that connect the countries and nations of this region."
- April 12, 2019Deadline to transfer GI Bill benefits coming this July
- April 11, 2019RIA Self-Guided Tour: Locks and Dam 15
- April 10, 2019USASOC to participate in Festival D'Avion Airshow
- April 10, 2019Breaking the stigma -- Hollywood star shares his story about male sexual abuse
- April 10, 2019Military Funeral Honors with Funeral Escort for U.S. Army Chief Warrant Officer 2 Jonathan Farmer
- April 9, 2019NETCOM HQ Selects Civilians of the Year
- April 9, 2019RIA Self-Guided Tour: Brigadier General Thomas J. Rodman
- April 9, 2019HRC honors Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month with pledge
- April 5, 2019Hollywood actor visits JBLM to give male sexual assault victims a voice
- April 5, 201923 earn EIBs, with 7 True Blue
- April 4, 2019Hungarian Defense Force conducts first Joint Training Exercise with 1-4 IN
- April 2, 2019Ireland Army Health Clinic and Fort Knox MEDDAC conducting job fair April 18
- March 28, 2019Celebration of Service in the Pacific
- March 21, 2019Team Pacific: Small in numbers, fearless in competition
- March 21, 2019Pacific Army Reserve Engineers, 411th Engineer Battalion, hold change of command
- March 7, 20199/11 survivor leads leadership lecture