Business-like Outcomes for NC National Guard
By LTG Thomas SpoehrFebruary 11, 2015
On Sunday, 26 January, 2015 the Director of OBT gave a presentation to the Annual North Carolina National Guard Leader's Conference on Achieving Best in Class Performance. The discussions focused on how Army organizations differ from best practices in industry, some examples of Army organizations achieving great results and best practices. LTG Spoehr highlighted how many National Guard organizations are led by officers who in their civilian careers are industry/business leaders, and how that often translates into excellent business-like outcomes.
- December 13, 2018Fort Sill thanks community sponsors with appreciation social
- December 11, 2018Team Redstone members receive Value Engineering - Life Cycle Cost Reduction awards
- December 4, 2018Fort Knox business hours adjusted for National Day of Mourning
- December 4, 2018PEO Aviation recognized for value engineering achievements
- December 4, 2018Cyber Soldier attains 'most prestigious credential in the IT Security industry'
- November 29, 2018Retired command sergeant major organizes annual Gold Star hunt for game
- November 27, 2018Huntsville Center recognized for inclusive small business policy
- November 21, 2018424th ABS airmen receive Army Achievement medals
- November 20, 2018Logistics achievement winners represent aviation
- November 20, 2018Corps hosts open house for potential business partners, contractors
- November 15, 2018Air Defenders Recognized for Achieving Patriot Master Gunner Status
- November 14, 2018Countering Organized Crime Workshop Shows Importance of Marshall Center Network, Family
- November 8, 2018BAMC achieves 'Most Wired' title for 7th year