How to report a crime to Army CID
By CID Public AffairsDecember 31, 2014
FORT BELVOIR, Va. (Dec. 30, 2014) -- Preventing and solving serious crime with an Army nexus is an active partnership between Army law enforcement professionals and the members of the community they serve.With that in mind, special agents with the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, or CID, want to remind Soldiers, civilians, and family members about how they can report a crime 24/7 to Army CID.If someone would like to report a crime, is the victim of a crime, has information about a crime, or would like to speak with a CID Special Agent, contact the local CID Office or call
1-844-ARMY-CID (844-276-9243). You can also email CID at Army.CID.Crime.Tips@mail.mil."Crime doesn't occur in a bubble, especially in the Army," said Special Agent Mark Arnold, the chief of investigative operations for CID. "Law enforcement officers and the Army community must work hand-in-hand to fight serious crime and to help keep our families and our communities safe."CID officials also are reminding the public that if you require immediate assistance, call 911 or contact your local military police."Whether it's a crime that has already happened or if someone thinks a crime is being committed, that one tip can make or break an investigation and help us bring those responsible to justice" Arnold said. "CID will always be here to help."For more information on Army CID, visit www.cid.army.mil.
- March 27, 2020USAACE CG provides Fort Rucker COVID-19 update, announces future actions
- March 27, 2020Hello Girls of World War I
- March 26, 2020First Army senior NCO cooks up winning formula
- March 26, 2020CID Cautions Teleworkers to Adhere to IT Best Practices
- March 23, 2020Wisconsin Guard medic team helps at senior living facility
- March 19, 2020FLW PAO wins AMC, IMCOM awards
- March 13, 2020CID Encourages Vigilance to Prevent COVID-19 Cyber Scams
- March 11, 2020Nine years later, Camp Zama Soldier reflects on taking part in 'Operation Tomodachi'
- March 7, 2020Renovation of the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Museum
- March 5, 2020Army Takes AIM at Non-Traditional CWMD Technology Partners
- March 4, 2020FLW DEERS ID card office gets new sign-in kiosk
- March 4, 2020Diversity and Inclusion -- the link to JMC's Strategic Success!
- February 29, 20209th Mission Support Command volunteers at Special Olympics Basketball Tournament
- February 28, 2020EOD Soldier earns first place in bomb competition