Army seeks sources for advertising contract, to hold industry day
By Daniel P. Elkins, Mission and Installation Contracting Command Public Affairs OfficeNovember 13, 2014
JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO-FORT SAM HOUSTON, Texas (Nov. 13, 2014) -- Contracting officials here are seeking responses to a sources sought synopsis for evaluation of capabilities by advertising and marketing agencies to provide a full range of advertising services for the Army and are conducting an industry day forum Dec. 3, 2014, in San Antonio.Officials from the Mission and Installation Contracting Command posted a sources sought synopsis for Solicitation W9124J-15-R-0001 Nov. 4 on the Federal Business Opportunities website at www.fbo.gov seeking responses from interested large and small business representatives through Dec. 19.
In conjunction with the sources sought period, contracting officials are holding an industry day forum for the Army advertising and marketing program Dec. 3 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Fort Sam Houston Golf Course located at 1050 Harry Wurzbach Road in San Antonio. The forum serves as a market research tool for assessing capabilities and provides an opportunity for interested industry representatives to network, according to LaTischa Castro, a contracting officer with the MICC-Fort Sam Houston contracting office. The event will be posted to www.fbo.gov under a separate notice.The industry day forum will allow industry partners a chance to meet with MICC contracting professionals during one-on-one sessions as well as learn about the Army Marketing and Research Group mission. AMRG is a field operating agency of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Manpower and Reserve Affairs in Alexandria, Virginia.
MICC officials plan to award a contract to a full-service advertising agency by March 2016. Those services include planning, designing, creating, producing, placing and executing marketing, special events and advertising campaigns.All inquiries regarding the market research for this contract should be directed to the MICC via email at email@example.com or by calling (210) 466-2147.
- July 30, 2020MICC contracting team dives in to support Army engineer detachment
- July 29, 2020902nd CBN provides critical pre-deployment training
- July 28, 2020414th Contract Supporting Brigade Soldier to compete in AMC Best Warrior Competition
- July 24, 20203 MICC contracting offices combine virtual outreach to industry
- July 23, 2020418th CSB uncases colors marking return home
- July 22, 2020MICC briefing to industry attracts over 450 small business reps
- July 22, 2020Update: Contracting outreach seeks to expand small business pool
- July 21, 2020ON CONTRACTING: AVOID BRIDGES TO NOWHERE
- July 21, 2020ACQUISITION “SOUND BITE” VIDEOS SIMPLIFY CONTRACTING CONCEPTS
- July 21, 2020The Notice I Never Knew
- July 21, 2020CONTROLLING THE DETAILS
- July 21, 2020Measure What Matters
- July 6, 2020Fort Polk’s MICC hosts change of command