By U.S. ArmyJune 26, 2014
Legal assistance is the provision of personal civil legal services to Soldiers, their dependents, and other eligible personnel. The mission of the Army Legal Assistance Program is to assist those eligible for legal assistance with their personal legal affairs quickly and professionally. The program assists eligible people by meeting their needs for help and information on legal matters and resolving their personal legal problems whenever possible. The legal assistance mission ensures that Soldiers have their personal legal affairs in order before deploying.
- September 16, 2020MVC delivers #HUAHousing services through COVID-19
- September 15, 2020National Hispanic Heritage Month Employee Spotlight
- September 15, 202082nd Special Troops Battalion host first "Lifeliner Awareness Day"
- September 15, 2020Revised eligibility rule open for public comment
- September 14, 2020Suicide awareness, prevention specialist approaches stress as tool to build strength
- September 11, 2020519th MPs answer call to action to support Beauregard Parish
- September 11, 2020Maneuver Warfighter Conference ends with focus on committing to leader development
- September 11, 2020USAG Benelux remembers those lost on 9/11
- September 11, 2020U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Medal of Honor for Sgt. Maj. Thomas P. Payne
- September 10, 2020‘Meet the teacher’ welcomes students, parents to Fort Leavenworth schools
- September 8, 2020Providing personal touch Fort Polk leadership delivers support during walking tour
- September 4, 2020Personal courage most visible Army value on battlefield and in workplace
- September 2, 2020Creating your personal signature at the Army’s Home; IMCOM
- September 1, 2020Retirees, eligible veterans granted access to Army MWR facilities in Germany