Dragoon Soldier dies in route to Weiden hospital
By Sgt. Joshua Edwards, 2d Cavalry Regiment Public AffairsMay 9, 2014
ROSE BARRACKS, Germany -- A 2d Cavalry Regiment service member stationed in Vilseck, Germany died May 9, 2014, while being transported to a hospital according to German medical authorities.
The Soldier's identity is being withheld pending next-of-kin notification
The incident is currently under investigation. No other details are available at this time.
- February 20, 2019Garrison town hall addresses quality of life issues
- February 15, 2019Rose Barracks Soldier receives award for environmental work
- February 14, 2019New school age center brings joy to students at Sembach Kaserne
- February 13, 2019Pediatric dentist is Army 'brat' at heart
- February 12, 2019Field Leadership: Rehearsals and Junior Leader Empowerment
- February 5, 2019Germans celebrate Fasching with parades, fairs
- February 1, 20192CR implements the Stryker Leaders Course Pre-Pilot I
- January 29, 2019Diesel restrictions in Belgium and The Netherlands, bans in Germany
- January 24, 2019Norovirus outbreak impacts U.S. military facilities in Germany
- January 18, 2019U.S. Army Special Forces Soldier dies of wounds
- January 18, 2019U.S. Army Ranger dies of wounds