Sgt. Maj. of the Army Raymond F. Chandler III on Army Profession Transcript
By U.S. ArmyMarch 24, 2014
With the roll-out of our new AR 670-1 and its accompanying DA Pam, this is a perfect time to revisit training on standards and discipline. Our Army has always prided itself on military appearance, its uniforms and proper grooming, and these changes support that commitment.
Each of us must ensure we not only know the regulations, but also embrace the underlying reasons for their implementation. By doing so, we can better understand why they play such an important part in our Army Profession.
The Center for the Army Profession and Ethic has established a website with products and resources to support this discussion. Curriculum, videos, posters, information papers and brochures are available for your unit and organization professional development programs at CAPE-dot-ARMY-dot-MIL.
We are America's Army and this is Our Profession.
- February 27, 2020Chief Master Sergeants of the Air Force visit the NCOLCoE
- February 27, 2020Green Tab PT takes Sill leaders to Ticonderoga
- February 26, 20201st Infantry Division command sergeant major meets with troops while in Poland
- February 26, 2020'Machine Gun University' keeps Soldiers ready for real-world missions
- February 26, 2020Hohenfels Community honors the past and secure the future during African American History Month
- February 25, 2020Cobra Gold 20: Opening Ceremony
- February 24, 2020Fort Knox celebrates contributions of African Americans during Black History Month Observance
- February 22, 2020Soldier involved in fatal single car accident
- February 21, 2020Monthly Fort Knox Retirement Ceremony set for Feb. 28
- February 20, 2020Army Materiel Command provides platform to improve readiness in Reserve ranks
- February 19, 2020Developing Soldiers is job one in the Army
- February 19, 2020WWII veteran shares stories, life lessons with West Point cadets
- February 18, 2020New command sergeant major's community welcome
- February 11, 2020Hardin County Water starts construction on new water towers at Fort Knox
- February 11, 2020The 31st International Military Chiefs of Chaplains Conference
- February 10, 2020New 335th Signal Command senior leader pins second star