Welcome to USAG Daegu!
By USAG Daegu Public AffairsAugust 28, 2017
Welcome to the official U.S. Army Garrison Daegu website!
If you have never been to South Korea or Daegu you can look forward to living in a world-class city that has hosted FIFA World Cup games and the International Track & Field World Championships; 'Colorful Daegu' is a world leader in energy conservation technology and development and hosted the 2013 World Energy Congess. Daegu is known as the fashion capitol of Korea and the Apple City.
- February 14, 2020WWII veteran shares stories, life lessons with West Point cadets
- February 14, 2020ACS hosts career planning workshop
- February 13, 2020USFK first ladies visit Area IV, promote hiring initiative
- February 13, 2020Newest American citizens enter world at U.S. Forces Korea ceremony
- February 13, 2020Fort Rucker hosted TRADOC Commanders Forum
- February 12, 2020CG hosts town hall, talks MSCoE priorities
- February 10, 2020Camp Zama Youth Center holds Teen Dating Violence Awareness Lock-in
- February 10, 2020Ceremony at Osan commemorates pivotal battle at Hill 180
- February 5, 2020Secretary of the Army visits 403rd AFSB in South Korea
- February 4, 2020Security Assistance Partnership
- January 29, 2020Soldier helps pave the way in Army's first tabletop wargame team
- January 27, 2020Far East District participates in job fair aimed at increasing military spouse employment