Welcome to USAG Daegu!
By USAG Daegu Public AffairsAugust 28, 2017
Welcome to the official U.S. Army Garrison Daegu website!
If you have never been to South Korea or Daegu you can look forward to living in a world-class city that has hosted FIFA World Cup games and the International Track & Field World Championships; 'Colorful Daegu' is a world leader in energy conservation technology and development and hosted the 2013 World Energy Congess. Daegu is known as the fashion capitol of Korea and the Apple City.
- November 18, 2019Initial 'Straight Talk' event provides up-close view of Garrison operations
- November 15, 2019Soldier-athletes bring home wrestling medals from CISM
- November 13, 2019Camp Humphreys Chaplain Corps trains ROKA counterparts
- November 12, 2019New Advanced Test System Enhances Army's Readiness
- November 12, 2019Military spouses hope to inspire million acts of kindness
- November 7, 2019Namhae family dedicates 74 years to memory of fallen service members
- November 7, 2019ATEC hosts its annual health fair
- November 7, 20192CR hosts suicide prevention training
- November 6, 2019Daegu firefighters to get modernized safety gear
- November 6, 2019Soldier competes at World Championship in powerlifting
- November 5, 2019Wrestlers medal at Military World Games
- November 5, 2019Dallas Cowboys host baby shower
- November 4, 2019Choose wisely, when selecting realtors near Camp Humphreys
- November 1, 2019Belvoir earns water conservation award