Welcome to USAG Daegu!
By USAG Daegu Public AffairsAugust 28, 2017
Welcome to the official U.S. Army Garrison Daegu website!
If you have never been to South Korea or Daegu you can look forward to living in a world-class city that has hosted FIFA World Cup games and the International Track & Field World Championships; 'Colorful Daegu' is a world leader in energy conservation technology and development and hosted the 2013 World Energy Congess. Daegu is known as the fashion capitol of Korea and the Apple City.
- July 12, 2018JFHQ-NCR/MDW hosts Chili-cookout
- July 12, 2018Veterans reflect on first battle of Korean War; receive honors from city they protected
- July 10, 2018Fort Hunter Liggett Hosts Four Chaplains Memorial Prayer Luncheon
- July 10, 2018Shotgun athlete joins the Army, wins bronze, silver at World Cups
- July 10, 2018Warrior Care and Transition Program hosts first Transition Coordinator
- July 10, 201816th CAB hosts Red-Tailed Hawks Youth Flying Club
- July 2, 201894th AAMDC Host Change of Responsibility Ceremony
- July 2, 2018Belvoir hosts memorial for former Engineer School commander
- July 2, 2018World Class Athlete Program sweeps competition in championship weeks
- July 2, 201810th AAMDC Hosts U.S. Army warrant officer "Century of Service" commemoration
- July 2, 2018JBLM to host two day July 4th Freedom Fest Celebration
- June 29, 2018WBAMC-hosted camp engages wonderers
- June 27, 2018U.S. Army to host tactical Cloud computing industry forum
- June 26, 2018Monsoon Season begins in South Korea
- June 25, 2018A new window on the world for WTU soldiers seeking job skills
- June 25, 2018Ohio National Guard Soldiers tackle worst case, real-world scenarios