You are invited to A Welcome Coffee
By Ms. Jenny Shubert (DPG)January 6, 2014
You are invited
What: A Welcome Coffee
When: Tuesday, Jan. 14 At 7:00pm
Where: Mrs. René Fizer's Home
1 Armitage Dr. (Colonel's Hill)
(first house on your right)
We will have a white elephant gift exchange. If you would like to participate, please bring a wrapped gift that you don't want/need.
Please come meet new people and most importantly -- come and have fun!
RSVP (please respond): by 10 Jan.
René Fizer: 703-989-3105 Text/call
- January 16, 2019Snow, ice, and artillery
- January 16, 2019German Sailors visit garrison
- January 8, 2019Wiesbaden community members invited to identify volunteer opportunities suited to personality
- December 28, 2018Special Forces presentation given to Fort Riley officers
- December 27, 2018Soldiers bring gift of warmth to local residents
- December 20, 2018Life-saving gifts for pets arrive on JBLM
- December 20, 2018Very Merry: Jackson offers the Midlands an 'Army-style' gift
- December 20, 2018Spirit of giving continues at Saipan holiday fair
- December 13, 2018'JOY TO COLUMBUS': Maneuver Center of Excellence Band to play RiverCenter holiday concert
- December 6, 2018Kiowa Soldier remembered during National Native American Heritage Month
- November 30, 2018Parent & Child with Dr. Mieke: Don't allow gift-giving, holiday shopping for children to break bank
- November 29, 2018Jingle bell toy ruck
- November 29, 2018Should you give gifts or not?
- November 28, 2018COMMENTARY: Have yourself a four-gift little Christmas
- November 18, 2018Angel Tree Program offers Zama community the gift of giving