By U.S. Army Garrison YongsanJuly 16, 2015
Points of Contacts
Service Order Desk, 724-3360
Work Order (FEWR), 724-3500
DPW SERVICE ORDER
* What is a Service Order?
A service order is a request for repair services that can be accomplished within 8 working Hours, or less than $2,000. This includes most normal household repairs and maintenance of already established features & structures.
* Emergency Service Orders, call anytime: 724-3360 or by emailing at USAG-Yongsan DPW Service Order Desk
DPW WORK ORDER
* What is a Work Order (FEWR: Facility Engineering Work request)?
A FEWR is a request for services or minor construction that requires more than 40 hours or above $2,000.
* A work request is work that is beyond the scope of work of a service order. The customer service representative (DSN: 724-3500) can tell you if the work you are requesting requires a DA Form 4283. You can either submit the form in our office in Bldg#1382 at Main Post, USAG-Yongsan or use form to send USAG-Yongsan DPW Work Order Section your work order request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Work order Schedule, call (08:00~17:00): 724-8667
* ICE allows DoD customers to rate products and services provided by DoD offices and facilities. Your comment card ratings are used to improve the products and services available to you.