Army DHAP PSA Video
By DHAP Strategic Communications, Army G-1January 27, 2014
The U.S. Army Deployment Health Assessment Program (DHAP) promotes individual resilience and unit readiness for Soldiers, Department of the Army (DA) Civilians and contractors in the deployment cycle.DHAP is a critical Commander's tool and supports the Army's Ready and Resilient Campaign (R2C) across all Army Components, DHAP serves as a gateway to care and is designed to identify emerging physical and behavioral health conditions. The DHAP identifies physical and behavioral health conditions such as TBI, PTSD, depression, suicidal ideation, substance abuse, environmental exposures and combat related injuries related to deployment.
- April 2, 2020RHC-P Proclaims April as Sexual Assault Awareness and Prevention Month
- April 2, 2020PHCE’s Laboratory Sciences Division is actively engaged in fighting Coronavirus Pandemic
- March 31, 2020Fort Rucker pharmacy moves to drive-thru service amidst COVID-19
- March 30, 2020Michigan National Guard member innovates COVID-19 response
- March 27, 2020254th Transportation Battalion responds to the COVID-19 mission
- March 27, 2020Ireland Army Health Clinic amends services amid COVID-19 preparedness
- March 26, 2020Are pets affected by the COVID-19 virus?
- March 26, 2020Carson heightens health protection condition level
- March 26, 2020FORSCOM FRONTLINE
- March 25, 2020Field and Air Defense Artilleries Are Not the Same
- March 25, 2020All Army installations directed to be at Health Protection Condition level CHARLIE
- March 24, 2020U.S. Army raises health protection across all installations
- March 20, 2020OPINION: How do you manage anxiety and stress during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- March 19, 2020FLW Homes suspends non-emergency work orders
- March 19, 2020Michigan National Guard helping distribute COVID-19 supplies
- March 18, 2020Keller Army Community Hospital update on Coronavirus