By US Army G-8June 6, 2008
G-8 develops, independently assesses, integrates, and synchronizes The Army Program.
We are the principal advisor to Chief of Staff, Army on materiel program execution, joint materiel requirements and DOTLM-PF (Doctrine, Organizations, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education - Personnel and Facilities) integration.
We are the Army lead for the Quadrennial Defense Review, Defense Planning Guidance, and the Joint Requirements Oversight Council.
- December 11, 2019USAMMDA's Lt. Col. Sandi K. Parriott Reaches Pinnacle of Army Excellence
- December 10, 2019Texas Guard's 6th CERFP showcases disaster response
- December 9, 2019Candlelight Stroll takes visitors to 1870s Fort Sill
- December 6, 2019AMCOM logistician recognized among AMC's 2nd Quarter top employees
- December 6, 2019Detroit Arsenal Observes Third Annual Holiday Tank Lighting
- December 3, 2019USAMMDA Team Spotlight: Warfighter Deployed Medical Systems Project Management Office
- December 3, 2019International Technology Centers get innovative solutions through foreign partnerships
- December 3, 2019Army Sustainment Command Training Division Assumes New Name, Enhanced Role
- December 3, 2019Army announces new research laboratory director
- December 2, 2019USTRANSCOM oversees strategic theater patient movement
- November 26, 2019Materiel enterprise recognizes employees of the quarter
- November 25, 2019Organic Industrial Base, supply chain management help drive Army readiness
- November 25, 2019AMC CG approves ASC's new mission, vision, center of gravity plan