By US Army G-8June 6, 2008
G-8 develops, independently assesses, integrates, and synchronizes The Army Program.
We are the principal advisor to Chief of Staff, Army on materiel program execution, joint materiel requirements and DOTLM-PF (Doctrine, Organizations, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education - Personnel and Facilities) integration.
We are the Army lead for the Quadrennial Defense Review, Defense Planning Guidance, and the Joint Requirements Oversight Council.
- October 9, 2019AvMC aviation development team preps for new CH-47 engine ground run
- October 9, 2019CECOM Empowering Strategic Support Area Readiness: Industrial Base Readiness
- October 8, 2019Army developing improved ways to manage NCO talents
- October 8, 2019Every ounce matters: Army, Marines collaborate to develop lightweight ammo
- October 3, 2019Modernization through unity of effort
- October 1, 2019Winning War Using Capabilities of the Sustainment Enterprise: Forward Repair Activity
- September 27, 2019Natick scientists develop an egg-cellent STEM lesson plan
- September 26, 2019Army paratroopers jump with plasma, testing new lifesaving delivery method
- September 25, 2019Crane containers fulfill ammo enterprise needs
- September 25, 2019Investing in a collaborative culture to drive Army Modernization
- September 24, 2019Small business office helps meet readiness requirements
- September 23, 2019Field ordering officers procure timely special ops requirements
- September 13, 2019Summit focuses on workforce development, civilian career management