FGR2: Meeting of the minds to achieve Force Readiness
By Staff Sgt. Joshua A. Thomas, 340th Public Affairs DetachmentNovember 13, 2012
VICKSBURG, Miss.- Key leaders from the U.S. Army Reserve Command and 412th Theater Engineer Command met recently to discuss required actions for the TEC to effectively reduce readiness shortfalls and subsequently achieve stated aim points.
Check out video clip for our interviews with Maj. Gen. William M. Buckler, Jr., commanding general, 412th Theater Engineer Command, Maj. Gen. Luis R. Visot, deputy commanding general for operations, U.S. Army Reserve Command, and Lt. Col. Philmore Williams, deputy commanding officer, 302nd Maneuver Enhancement Brigade.
- September 18, 2018Army Reserve lawyers support emergency operations during Hurricane Florence
- September 18, 20188th TSC celebrates diversity with Hispanic Heritage Observance
- September 17, 2018Officials: Lead-based paint hazard threat level low in Fort Rucker housing areas
- September 17, 2018USAG Ansbach hosts IMCOM-E NCO Induction Ceremony
- September 11, 2018Army Reserve cyber leader receives prestigious award
- September 11, 2018Mr. Alfred Budris Retires After 67 Years in the Pacific Theater
- September 10, 20188th TSC holds Change of Responsibility Ceremony
- September 10, 20181st SFG (A) Soldier Achieves His American Dream
- September 5, 2018Army Reserve Director of Public Works Lauded for Career Achievements
- September 4, 2018Army Reserve medical Soldiers receive recognition for service
- August 30, 20181st TSC commanding general visits Red River Army Depot