FGR2: Meeting of the minds to achieve Force Readiness
By Staff Sgt. Joshua A. Thomas, 340th Public Affairs DetachmentNovember 13, 2012
VICKSBURG, Miss.- Key leaders from the U.S. Army Reserve Command and 412th Theater Engineer Command met recently to discuss required actions for the TEC to effectively reduce readiness shortfalls and subsequently achieve stated aim points.
Check out video clip for our interviews with Maj. Gen. William M. Buckler, Jr., commanding general, 412th Theater Engineer Command, Maj. Gen. Luis R. Visot, deputy commanding general for operations, U.S. Army Reserve Command, and Lt. Col. Philmore Williams, deputy commanding officer, 302nd Maneuver Enhancement Brigade.
- December 5, 2019U.S. Army's Combat Capabilities Development Command MAPS Program Successfully Completes Layered Prot
- December 4, 2019Sacramento FUDS team begins Ft. Miley soil sampling
- December 4, 2019Conference Lays Groundwork for Successful Joint Warfighting Assessment
- December 2, 2019Greywolf intel officer awarded for strengthening the ROK/US alliance
- December 2, 2019USTRANSCOM oversees strategic theater patient movement
- November 28, 2019Soldier from To'hajiilee credits passion for military to Navajo roots
- November 27, 20198th TSC Thanksgiving Holiday Safety Message
- November 26, 2019Deployment Offers Chance at Growth for 1st TSC Soldiers
- November 26, 2019Fort Rucker leadership hosts housing town hall, vows continuous improvement
- November 20, 2019West Virginia Guard engineers complete JROTC obstacle course
- November 19, 2019C5ISR Center hosts CCDC commander for town hall, lab tours
- November 19, 2019HRC returns to devastate 1st TSC in flag football with new players' philosophy