FGR2: Meeting of the minds to achieve Force Readiness
By Staff Sgt. Joshua A. Thomas, 340th Public Affairs DetachmentNovember 13, 2012
VICKSBURG, Miss.- Key leaders from the U.S. Army Reserve Command and 412th Theater Engineer Command met recently to discuss required actions for the TEC to effectively reduce readiness shortfalls and subsequently achieve stated aim points.
Check out video clip for our interviews with Maj. Gen. William M. Buckler, Jr., commanding general, 412th Theater Engineer Command, Maj. Gen. Luis R. Visot, deputy commanding general for operations, U.S. Army Reserve Command, and Lt. Col. Philmore Williams, deputy commanding officer, 302nd Maneuver Enhancement Brigade.
- January 23, 2019Army Reserve-Puerto Rico School House trains Soldiers at the local Bureau of Forensics Sciences
- January 23, 2019Fort Knox announces monthly retirees for Jan. 25 ceremony
- January 23, 2019Active, Reserve, Guard leaders participate in SDDC-hosted Task Force Reserve Component Summit
- January 23, 2019First Army Visits 1st Theater Sustainment Command's Operational Command Post
- January 17, 2019420th Transportation Battalion: Theater Movement Control
- January 16, 20198th TSC kicks off their 2019 OPD series by gathering the Army's technical experts
- January 16, 2019Command Sergeant Major 8th Theater Sustainment Command
- January 16, 2019Army Reserve commanding general, Soldiers participate in ACFT pilot program
- January 10, 2019MICC commander escorts fallen Soldier home
- January 2, 2019Mission command of sustainment operations
- December 13, 2018POD and 412th TEC look to partner on future engagements