Commander's message for Military Spouse Day
By LTG Kevin T. CampbellMay 9, 2008
In honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day, Kathy and I would like to personally thank you for your continued support to our Army. I recognize that your support and sacrifice often goes unrecognized, but rest assured you are appreciated each and every day.
Thanks for a job well done!
"SECURE THE HIGH GROUND"
Kevin T. Campbell
Lieutenant General, U.S. Army
- August 21, 2018Watervliet Arsenal welcomes new commander
- August 21, 2018CECOM updates AMC commander
- August 20, 2018USASOAC commander gets first star
- August 20, 2018JMC Commander tours Crane Army Ammunition Activity
- August 20, 2018Army Contracting Command-Afghanistan outlines priorities
- August 16, 2018I Corps Commanders Conference builds on readiness for units
- August 16, 2018I Corps Commander's Conference
- August 16, 2018Garrett relinquishes command to Gable, Wise
- August 16, 2018U.S. Army Hosts Change of Command Ceremony
- August 13, 2018MICC-Fort Drum holds first COR appreciation day
- August 13, 2018USAMMA Hosts Change of Command Ceremony