USAAA - Best Places to Work
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
The U.S. Army Audit Agency has long recognized the value of its most important resource--its people. In 2010, we participated for the first time in the Partnership for Public Service's survey of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, and placed second among 224 participating organizations in our class (Agency Subcomponents). In 2011, the Agency was once again rated as one of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, placing second among 240 subcomponents.
The above Army News Item video describes what makes USAAA one of the best places to work in the federal government.
- December 13, 2018Huntington District Volunteers in Community to Support Combined Federal Campaigns
- December 13, 2018Fort Sill thanks community sponsors with appreciation social
- December 12, 2018Zama JROTC places second in Pacific East District air rifle competition
- December 12, 2018Medical Partnership
- December 11, 2018SMA: Program to credential Soldiers as skilled tradesmen
- December 11, 2018EPA and Army Propose New "Waters of the United States" Definition
- December 10, 2018The Seattle Fire Department conducts training with the Washington National Guard
- December 6, 2018NASA, Army place an @AstroAnnimal in space
- December 4, 2018Joint Task Group-Saipan begins redeployment of forces
- November 29, 2018Teen's passion for classical music trumps athletics
- November 29, 2018Should you give gifts or not?
- November 21, 2018Silver Knights Return to "The Great Place"