USAAA - Best Places to Work
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
The U.S. Army Audit Agency has long recognized the value of its most important resource--its people. In 2010, we participated for the first time in the Partnership for Public Service's survey of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, and placed second among 224 participating organizations in our class (Agency Subcomponents). In 2011, the Agency was once again rated as one of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, placing second among 240 subcomponents.
The above Army News Item video describes what makes USAAA one of the best places to work in the federal government.
- July 31, 2018Celebrating 243 years
- July 30, 2018WAFWA gives ammo plant conservation partner award
- July 30, 2018Junior police academy trains at Natick
- July 27, 2018Volleyball camps available in August for 6th-graders & up
- July 26, 2018Joint Hawaii Culinary Arts Team wins gold at the American Culinary Federation National Convention
- July 26, 2018Leaders come together to rehearse military healthcare transition
- July 26, 2018Civilian Human Resource Agency brings 160 jobs to RIA
- July 26, 2018Fort Stewart Garrison Commander coins firefighters
- July 26, 2018Persistent Surveillance, Biometric capabilities part of NATO Trial
- July 25, 2018Fort Riley conducts annual post-wide training exercise
- July 24, 2018Go Army! Fuel Navy!
- July 19, 2018Standalone: A kick out of football
- July 19, 2018Students gain experience at summer jobs
- July 18, 2018National Guard troops safeguard the All-Star Game
- July 17, 2018Forging Ahead in Medical Product Development
- July 16, 2018Army, coalition medical training saves Iraqi lives after gas tank explosion