USAAA - Best Places to Work
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
The U.S. Army Audit Agency has long recognized the value of its most important resource--its people. In 2010, we participated for the first time in the Partnership for Public Service's survey of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, and placed second among 224 participating organizations in our class (Agency Subcomponents). In 2011, the Agency was once again rated as one of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, placing second among 240 subcomponents.
The above Army News Item video describes what makes USAAA one of the best places to work in the federal government.
- June 18, 2019Aviation, Missile Center employees place in state skeet shooting championship
- June 17, 2019Georgia Guard unit participates in Memphis Shake 2019
- June 14, 2019Change of Command held at Fort Buchanan
- June 13, 2019Why I Joined: Daniel Cole
- June 4, 2019JBLM recognizes volunteers at annual luncheon
- June 3, 2019Illinois National Guard helps civilian agencies fight flooding
- May 30, 2019Army veteran becomes model federal employee
- May 30, 2019EDITORIAL: Peak PCS season, what newcomers can expect at 'The Great Place'
- May 28, 2019Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey opens for AMC
- May 24, 2019Air National Guard officer takes first place at Military Long Drive Championship
- May 22, 2019National Security Collaboration Center selects Army researcher as federal partner lead
- May 21, 2019Procurement Day -- helping small businesses partner with government agencies
- May 17, 2019Army EOD Soldiers train with civilian counterparts at Raven's Challenge
- May 16, 2019ISO 9001 Audit: Are you ready?
- May 2, 2019Agency Invests in Professional and Leadership Development