USAAA - Best Places to Work
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
The U.S. Army Audit Agency has long recognized the value of its most important resource--its people. In 2010, we participated for the first time in the Partnership for Public Service's survey of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, and placed second among 224 participating organizations in our class (Agency Subcomponents). In 2011, the Agency was once again rated as one of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, placing second among 240 subcomponents.
The above Army News Item video describes what makes USAAA one of the best places to work in the federal government.
- August 21, 2019National Guard Counterdrug Program celebrates 30 years
- August 19, 2019WSMR employee's son prepares to compete in Australia at INAS 2019 Global Games' swimming events
- August 17, 2019Indiana National Guard trains with federal drug agents
- August 16, 2019Auditability of IPPS-A increases readiness for Army National Guard
- August 15, 2019Scared Hitless redeem last season, take it all at this year's softball tourney
- August 9, 2019Mescalero Apache Tribe Performs Blessing Ceremony at White Sands Missile Range
- August 9, 2019New initiative captures sustainability award for the Army Corps
- August 9, 2019Combat simulations used for first time at Camp Edwards on Cape Cod
- August 8, 2019Camp Zama's International Tours and Travel named best small garrison travel agency in newspaper poll
- August 8, 2019Need to Know: Reasonable accommodations -- what are they, are they for you?
- August 8, 20198th STB "Always Ready Challenge"
- July 19, 2019Camp Zama violin instructor places second in National Oldtime Fiddlers' Contest
- July 11, 2019Employment after federal service