USAAA - Best Places to Work
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
The U.S. Army Audit Agency has long recognized the value of its most important resource--its people. In 2010, we participated for the first time in the Partnership for Public Service's survey of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, and placed second among 224 participating organizations in our class (Agency Subcomponents). In 2011, the Agency was once again rated as one of the Best Places to Work in the Federal Government, placing second among 240 subcomponents.
The above Army News Item video describes what makes USAAA one of the best places to work in the federal government.
- February 1, 2019A Fond Farewell for USAMMDA's Janice Cole
- February 1, 2019Out & About in Italy
- January 30, 2019New York National Guard places troops on duty as cold front hits
- January 22, 2019Animal Care Specialist takes second place in host nation weightlifting competition
- January 17, 2019A place to call home: Baumholder opens new townhomes
- January 10, 2019Better living through Military innovation: Instant Coffee
- January 9, 2019Army Engineers Arrive to Lead Continued Joint-Service Efforts to Install Temporary Roofs after Yutu
- January 7, 2019Better living through Military innovation: How to find yourself
- January 7, 2019EPA and Army Postpone Public Hearing on Proposed New "Waters of the United States" Definition
- January 3, 2019Laser safety program top in Army
- December 28, 2018Army Combat Fitness Test trials take place at Fort Riley, Kansas