USAAA Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
FORT BELVOIR, VA. -- The U.S. Army Audit Agency's Operations Center was relocated to Fort Belvoir, VA in March 2012 as a result of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC). A ribbon cutting ceremony was conducted at the new location June 18, 2012. Among the distinguished guests were Ms. Joyce Morrow, Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army; Mr. Steven Redmann, Executive Director, U.S. Army Headquarters Services; and Mr. Daniel Blair, Deputy IG for Audit.
The ceremony began with a welcome from Mr. Joseph Mizzoni, Principal Deputy Auditor General, followed by remarks from Mr. Randall Exley, The Auditor General. Special awards were presented to a number of agency individuals in recognition of their dedicated support in preparation of and during the actual move of the office as well as recognition to individuals external to the agency for their excellent BRAC support. The cutting of the ribbon was assisted by Ms. Morrow.
The event concluded with a reception of cake and punch.
- July 12, 2018Beneath ROTC cadet's mild-mannered mask lies a goal-driven athlete, leader
- July 10, 201810 answers Soldiers want to know about the new ACFT
- July 10, 2018USAMU sets records at 57th Interservice Rifle Championship
- July 10, 2018PHA-I builds interoperability with Israeli counterparts
- July 9, 2018Army Combat Fitness Test set to become new PT test of record in late 2020
- July 6, 2018Army Guard Soldiers to see changes in Tuition Assistance program
- July 6, 2018Toddler marvels at scene during Fort Lee's July 4 celebration
- July 6, 2018Australia native comes full circle as Army Guard vocalist
- July 5, 2018Tech expo showcases emerging military technologies
- July 2, 2018Belvoir hosts memorial for former Engineer School commander
- July 2, 2018Thompson sisters, part of triplets, help high school softball team win title
- June 29, 2018RHC-P, Madigan celebrate Medical Service Corps' 101st anniversary
- June 28, 2018Medical Service Celebrates 101st Anniversary with Cake Cutting
- June 28, 2018Warrior Transition Bn. Fort Belvoir gains new leader
- June 28, 2018Here's to the next 100 years!
- June 28, 2018July-August 2018 issue of Army Sustainment