USAAA Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
FORT BELVOIR, VA. -- The U.S. Army Audit Agency's Operations Center was relocated to Fort Belvoir, VA in March 2012 as a result of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC). A ribbon cutting ceremony was conducted at the new location June 18, 2012. Among the distinguished guests were Ms. Joyce Morrow, Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army; Mr. Steven Redmann, Executive Director, U.S. Army Headquarters Services; and Mr. Daniel Blair, Deputy IG for Audit.
The ceremony began with a welcome from Mr. Joseph Mizzoni, Principal Deputy Auditor General, followed by remarks from Mr. Randall Exley, The Auditor General. Special awards were presented to a number of agency individuals in recognition of their dedicated support in preparation of and during the actual move of the office as well as recognition to individuals external to the agency for their excellent BRAC support. The cutting of the ribbon was assisted by Ms. Morrow.
The event concluded with a reception of cake and punch.
- December 1, 2017Army Corps, Secret Service break ground on advanced K-9 training facility outside DC
- November 30, 2017Come as you are
- November 30, 2017Spc. Courtney Jones: Out front making history --Giving cancer the boot
- November 29, 2017Giving thanks for hope
- November 29, 2017A smile can truly help
- November 22, 2017Team Builders: spouses aim to help military couples form more effective partnerships
- November 21, 2017Defender Café grand opening on ROB
- November 17, 2017Strength in numbers: extended family of 41 trains at Fort Lee
- November 16, 20173ID Museum opens as 'fitting tribute to 100 years of Marne excellence'
- November 14, 2017ARL, UChicago forge new partnerships in the Greater Chicago Area
- November 13, 2017Put yourself in my shoes…..
- November 13, 2017Mind over matter: The benefits of visualization in adaptive sports
- November 9, 2017New BOSS facility officially open at Fort Leonard Wood
- November 9, 2017Students embrace Red Ribbon Week, commit to drug-free lifestyle
- November 8, 2017CVS has a new prescription for Veterans: helping them find jobs
- November 7, 2017Renewed Street Brings Fresh Vitality to Korean-American Friendship