USAAA Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
FORT BELVOIR, VA. -- The U.S. Army Audit Agency's Operations Center was relocated to Fort Belvoir, VA in March 2012 as a result of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC). A ribbon cutting ceremony was conducted at the new location June 18, 2012. Among the distinguished guests were Ms. Joyce Morrow, Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army; Mr. Steven Redmann, Executive Director, U.S. Army Headquarters Services; and Mr. Daniel Blair, Deputy IG for Audit.
The ceremony began with a welcome from Mr. Joseph Mizzoni, Principal Deputy Auditor General, followed by remarks from Mr. Randall Exley, The Auditor General. Special awards were presented to a number of agency individuals in recognition of their dedicated support in preparation of and during the actual move of the office as well as recognition to individuals external to the agency for their excellent BRAC support. The cutting of the ribbon was assisted by Ms. Morrow.
The event concluded with a reception of cake and punch.
- September 19, 2019Futuristic flight technology gives vertical lift researchers a boost
- September 12, 2019W. Va. Guard mobilizes in support of Hurricane Dorian
- September 12, 2019Va. Guard to mobilize for Hurricane Dorian response
- September 12, 2019USAG Ansbach American Red Cross opens resiliency room
- September 12, 2019Camp Zama's new 'Warrior Zone' provides recreation for single Soldiers
- September 12, 2019Civilian helps keep Army's AI Task Force on cutting edge
- September 12, 2019Fort Lee's largest fitness center ready to reopen after extensive renovation
- September 12, 2019VA, Guard partner for on-site training weekend counseling
- September 12, 2019National Museum of the U.S. Army to open in June 2020
- September 12, 2019Fort Leonard Wood fields cutting-edge combat training tech, SAM-T
- September 12, 2019New lactation room opens in Ansbach Health Clinic
- September 12, 2019Verell attends Camp Hansen Inns of the Corps Ribbon Cutting
- September 12, 2019Auditability of IPPS-A increases readiness for Army National Guard