USAAA Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
FORT BELVOIR, VA. -- The U.S. Army Audit Agency's Operations Center was relocated to Fort Belvoir, VA in March 2012 as a result of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC). A ribbon cutting ceremony was conducted at the new location June 18, 2012. Among the distinguished guests were Ms. Joyce Morrow, Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army; Mr. Steven Redmann, Executive Director, U.S. Army Headquarters Services; and Mr. Daniel Blair, Deputy IG for Audit.
The ceremony began with a welcome from Mr. Joseph Mizzoni, Principal Deputy Auditor General, followed by remarks from Mr. Randall Exley, The Auditor General. Special awards were presented to a number of agency individuals in recognition of their dedicated support in preparation of and during the actual move of the office as well as recognition to individuals external to the agency for their excellent BRAC support. The cutting of the ribbon was assisted by Ms. Morrow.
The event concluded with a reception of cake and punch.
- February 22, 2019Student writes new school pledge
- February 21, 2019DCARNG Participates in IPPS-A's D-120 Deployment Readiness Coordination Event
- February 19, 2019Michigan Biathlon team challenges Air and Army in native climate
- February 14, 2019Better Business Bureau alert: Don't fall for the utility collection scam
- February 14, 2019Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, 1st IO Battalion, welcomes new commander
- February 14, 2019Additional Guidance on Taxable Moving Expenses for Civilians
- February 14, 2019New Guidance on Taxable Moving Expenses for Civilians
- February 14, 2019New school age center brings joy to students at Sembach Kaserne
- February 11, 2019CRDAMC celebrates the Army Nurse Corps 118th anniversary
- February 5, 2019Then and Now: Training for the Future
- February 4, 2019MI Ball 2019
- January 18, 2019Need A Lift? Belvoir Ridshare Services Made Easy
- January 17, 2019Soldiers reap the benefits of new radio repair process
- January 14, 2019Training for the future
- January 8, 2019INSCOM welcomes new First Sergeant
- January 3, 2019Understanding industry is focus of new Army AL&T magazine