USAAA Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
By Ms. Victoria Eby (AAA)July 31, 2012
FORT BELVOIR, VA. -- The U.S. Army Audit Agency's Operations Center was relocated to Fort Belvoir, VA in March 2012 as a result of the 2005 Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC). A ribbon cutting ceremony was conducted at the new location June 18, 2012. Among the distinguished guests were Ms. Joyce Morrow, Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army; Mr. Steven Redmann, Executive Director, U.S. Army Headquarters Services; and Mr. Daniel Blair, Deputy IG for Audit.
The ceremony began with a welcome from Mr. Joseph Mizzoni, Principal Deputy Auditor General, followed by remarks from Mr. Randall Exley, The Auditor General. Special awards were presented to a number of agency individuals in recognition of their dedicated support in preparation of and during the actual move of the office as well as recognition to individuals external to the agency for their excellent BRAC support. The cutting of the ribbon was assisted by Ms. Morrow.
The event concluded with a reception of cake and punch.
- October 12, 2017At least 250 members of California National Guard assisting battle against massive wildfires
- October 11, 2017Experts outline defense modernization priorities
- October 5, 2017Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' on the Army Ten Miler!
- October 5, 2017Garrison CSM reflects on 25 year career
- October 5, 2017Legacy of resilience -- Puerto Rican Soldier builds upon strengths of forebearers
- October 5, 2017Leader training features first-hand suicide attempt story
- October 5, 2017Summit builds understanding of sexual abuse scope, victim impact
- October 4, 2017Guard history showcased in Pentagon corridor
- October 3, 2017The Army's newest badge awarded to Old Guard Soldiers
- October 2, 20178th Special Troops Battalion honors deployed Soldiers
- September 29, 2017The Military Horseman Identification Badge
- September 29, 201791st Cyber Brigade activated as Army National Guard's first cyber brigade
- September 28, 2017Belvoir Girl Scout's project helps rehab canines
- September 28, 2017Clinic renovation ensures munitions workers' readiness
- September 27, 2017Army Cyber HHC passes leadership torch to new commander, first sergeant
- September 26, 2017Culinary Competition