100th Army Band plays at Cincinnati Reds game on Flag Day
By Sgt. 1st Class Joel QuebecJune 20, 2012
CINCINNATI, OHIO - The 100th Army Band from Fort Knox, Ky. traveled to Cincinnati, Ohio to perform on Flag Day, June 14.
As fans streamed into the Great American Ball Park, the band played just outside the stadium. Before the ceremonial first pitch and the umpire calling "play ball," they played the National Anthem.
During the seventh inning stretch, they played God Bless America much to the enjoyment of the approximately 30,000 spectators.
- September 30, 2020Holistic health added to Army fitness doctrine
- September 30, 2020Army medical program to improve individual Soldier care
- September 30, 2020Former college athlete trades football helmet for Army Combat Helmet
- September 30, 2020Army unmanned vehicles to get hybrid electric power
- September 29, 2020For one Soldier, serving is a family affair
- September 29, 2020DoD takes steps to safeguard supply chain
- September 29, 2020Virtual reality helping experts provide new hospital design inputs
- September 29, 2020Task Force Oceania plays pivotal role in Defender Pacific 2020
- September 28, 2020(On the other) end of the line:
On-call chaplains fight suicides
- September 28, 2020Ohio National Guard extends food bank support mission
- September 28, 2020Soldier Center’s new fabric will enhance cybersecurity, subzero weather durability
- September 28, 2020America's Pacific Division recognizes 163 Soldiers as experts
- September 25, 2020Army to build on results from first Project Convergence exercise