Soldier Show cast salutes local vet
By Adriane Foss, APG NewsJune 11, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - (At top) World War II veteran Paul Newcomer congratulates a U.S. Army Soldier Show cast member after the group's June 1 performance at the post theater. (At left) Newcomer posed for pictures with the cast and crew and thanked them for their performance and service to the nation. The Bel Air resident was accompanied by his daughter, Andrea Huson, and said it was the first Soldier Show he had seen. Nearly 900 community members attended Friday evening's live musical performance; 437 attended the matinee earlier in the day. The active duty Soldiers will perform at 40 venues across the globe during the yearlong tour that features class and modern hits, and some original material.
- June 27, 2019Military sleep experts say runners need to get woke about optimizing their Zs while training
- June 24, 2019Festive Hurricane Expo draws crowds, preaches preparedness
- June 20, 2019U.S. Army Yuma Test Center welcomes new commander
- June 19, 2019Republic of Korea delegation visits Fort Huachuca's EPG
- June 13, 2019Housing Health Registry added to all installation community resource guides
- June 12, 2019170th SMC proves they are 'center of the best'
- June 9, 2019Things to see and do near Yongsan in Seoul
- June 6, 2019Practicing green health care at Madigan
- June 3, 2019Game-changing unmanned aircraft tested at U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground
- May 30, 2019EDITORIAL: Peak PCS season, what newcomers can expect at 'The Great Place'
- May 29, 2019Sleep: The oft' neglected foundation of the Army's Performance Triad
- May 27, 2019"You Want to Prove Yourself and You Want to Fight"
- May 21, 2019The Devil Brigade proves fit to fight, right now