Soldier Show cast salutes local vet
By Adriane Foss, APG NewsJune 11, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - (At top) World War II veteran Paul Newcomer congratulates a U.S. Army Soldier Show cast member after the group's June 1 performance at the post theater. (At left) Newcomer posed for pictures with the cast and crew and thanked them for their performance and service to the nation. The Bel Air resident was accompanied by his daughter, Andrea Huson, and said it was the first Soldier Show he had seen. Nearly 900 community members attended Friday evening's live musical performance; 437 attended the matinee earlier in the day. The active duty Soldiers will perform at 40 venues across the globe during the yearlong tour that features class and modern hits, and some original material.
- March 19, 2019New Academic Evaluation Report aims to better identify top performers
- March 19, 2019USAG Italy Fire Department performs bilateral exercise with Vicenza Comando Vigili del Fuoco
- March 15, 2019U.S. Army Reserve-PR units prove to be key during Vigilant Guard Exercise
- March 14, 2019Eat Well, Perform Well
- March 11, 2019U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground testing vital to Army's modernization priorities
- March 6, 20193rd Brigade Conducts Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise, Proves Tactical Prowess, Combat Acumen
- March 5, 20195th annual TASP Rodeo delivers sponsorship resources
- March 5, 2019Camp Zama youth put on song-, dance-filled performance with Young Americans troupe
- March 1, 2019Expedited weapon delivery to Senegal proves process
- February 27, 2019Devil brigade Soldiers attend Polish public oath ceremony
- February 21, 2019'Eat right, perform well'
- February 19, 2019Bayonet CBRN Soldiers attend coveted course