Asian Pacific Islander Heritage martial arts demonstration
By Mr. Gail Anderson (USARC)June 6, 2012
| 1 ||Asian Pacific Islander Heritage martial arts demonstration|
| 2 ||Asian Pacific Islander Heritage martial arts demonstration|
Sgt. 1st Class Joel Quebec demonstrates two martial arts weapons forms during Asian Pacific Islander Heritage month activties at the 81st Regional Support Command on May 16, 2012. The Chinese ring dagger and the Okinawan pole arm (called nunti) were the highlights of the activities which included food from various Asian cultures and a short talk on the contributions of Asians in the U.S. and U.S. military.
- March 28, 2019Celebration of Service in the Pacific
- March 27, 2019JMTC returning to artillery manufacturing with XM35
- March 21, 2019Team Pacific: Small in numbers, fearless in competition
- March 21, 2019Pacific Army Medicine Soldiers support the 121st CSH field exercise, "Operation Forlorn Reaper"
- March 21, 2019Pacific Army Reserve Engineers, 411th Engineer Battalion, hold change of command
- March 21, 2019Pacific Army Medicine leaders support the "Fight Tonight" mission in S. Korea
- March 15, 2019DoDDS-Pacific high school footballers team up to win eighth annual Tomodachi Bowl
- March 14, 2019Soldiers' selfless service honored during RIA Retirement and Retreat Ceremony
- March 9, 2019PRNG mobilized to assist Culebra and Vieques Islands
- March 8, 2019F-16 VDT completes Heritage training
- February 28, 2019Republic of Fiji; Nevada Guard to expand Oceania partnership