Asian Pacific Islander Heritage martial arts demonstration
By Mr. Gail Anderson (USARC)June 6, 2012
| 1 ||Asian Pacific Islander Heritage martial arts demonstration|
| 2 ||Asian Pacific Islander Heritage martial arts demonstration|
Sgt. 1st Class Joel Quebec demonstrates two martial arts weapons forms during Asian Pacific Islander Heritage month activties at the 81st Regional Support Command on May 16, 2012. The Chinese ring dagger and the Okinawan pole arm (called nunti) were the highlights of the activities which included food from various Asian cultures and a short talk on the contributions of Asians in the U.S. and U.S. military.
- January 27, 2020Fort Knox hosting Community Information Exchange Jan. 28
- January 27, 2020Space team supports fire fighters "Down Under"
- January 17, 2020USACE fish biologists look forward to 2020 sampling season
- January 16, 2020430th Quartermaster Company installs showers and laundry units during emergency in Puerto Rico
- January 16, 2020National Guard supporting earthquake relief in Puerto Rico
- January 16, 20208th TSC establishes favorable sustainment conditions by setting the theater
- January 16, 2020Allies and Partners Key to Strategic Readiness
- January 13, 2020More deployments, stronger presence set for Pacific, says SecArmy
- January 10, 2020Pacific Guardian leads by example
- January 9, 2020US Forces began main battle for Philippines 75 years ago
- January 7, 2020U.S. Army Garrison RIA Holds CSM Change of Responsibility