The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA (DE&C)) is the Army's lead for security assistance, international armaments cooperation, and export policy. The DASA (DE&C) also serves as the Army's representative to a number of bilateral and multilateral international fora.
Lead Army's Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation programs to engage our allies and partners across the spectrum of Army acquisition in order to achieve U.S. national security objectives.
DASA (DE&C) is comprised of three directorates.
Armaments Cooperation (SAAL-NC)
Security Cooperation Integration and Exports (SAAL-NI)
FMS Policy and Resources (SAAL-NP)
For Ms. Cataldo's bio information, please click on the right hand side
- November 19, 2018Enterprise JROTC cadets deliver steak dinners to post security officers
- November 13, 2018Security enterprise leader thanks Scottsboro vets
- November 6, 2018In Kabul, Army advisors help Afghans tighten security to deter bomb attacks
- November 5, 2018Largest Statewide Homeland Security Exercise Kicks Off Tomorrow Tests Military and Civilian First Re
- October 29, 2018Security enterprise worker honored for heartfelt work
- October 26, 2018Albanian President Talks about Security, Euro-Atlantic Integration to Marshall Center Participants
- October 25, 2018PEO Ammunition to become 'Joint PEO Armaments and Ammunition'
- October 23, 2018CGSC hosts National Security Round Table
- October 23, 2018Florida's Infantry Soldiers provide security, peace of mind after Hurricane Michael
- October 22, 2018Sullivan twins continue life of service at Security Assistance Command
- October 19, 2018Marshall Center Cyber Program Hosts Central Asia Regional Information Assurance Workshop
- October 17, 2018Florida National Guard providing security to shelters