The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA (DE&C)) is the Army's lead for security assistance, international armaments cooperation, and export policy. The DASA (DE&C) also serves as the Army's representative to a number of bilateral and multilateral international fora.
Lead Army's Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation programs to engage our allies and partners across the spectrum of Army acquisition in order to achieve U.S. national security objectives.
DASA (DE&C) is comprised of three directorates.
Armaments Cooperation (SAAL-NC)
Security Cooperation Integration and Exports (SAAL-NI)
FMS Policy and Resources (SAAL-NP)
For Ms. Cataldo's bio information, please click on the right hand side
- July 8, 2019ASC's Kay Coyne: 39 years of Army service including 4 deployments
- July 1, 2019Aviation, Missile Center leads effort to regenerate Kiowa aircraft
- June 24, 2019Day one: 2019 XVIII Airborne Corps NCO and Soldier of the Year Competition
- June 21, 2019U.S. Army Soldier will return to earth after 204-day mission aboard the ISS
- June 21, 2019TACOM is Tank-automotive and Armaments Command
- June 20, 2019Operation Hydrocarbon fuels the lines of cooperation
- June 17, 2019Multinational exercise expands Ohio-Serbia State Partnership
- June 16, 2019Marshall Center Hosts Security Sector Oversight Seminar in Ukraine
- June 14, 2019The NCOL CoE and USASMA celebrate a new path of education
- May 31, 2019Gen. Perna gets update on Soldier and ground systems readiness efforts
- May 27, 2019Maj. Gen. Mitchell addresses the true meaning of Memorial Day
- May 20, 2019New Picatinny laboratory advances human-in-the-loop experimentation
- May 13, 2019Army safety initiative exposes mishap risk factors