The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA (DE&C)) is the Army's lead for security assistance, international armaments cooperation, and export policy. The DASA (DE&C) also serves as the Army's representative to a number of bilateral and multilateral international fora.
Lead Army's Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation programs to engage our allies and partners across the spectrum of Army acquisition in order to achieve U.S. national security objectives.
DASA (DE&C) is comprised of three directorates.
Armaments Cooperation (SAAL-NC)
Security Cooperation Integration and Exports (SAAL-NI)
FMS Policy and Resources (SAAL-NP)
For Ms. Cataldo's bio information, please click on the right hand side
- October 22, 2019Fort, SSVEC partner to keep lights on, neighborhoods safe
- October 16, 2019Team effort by Army, Marine Corps and Australia improves range and accuracy of the M777A2 howitzer
- October 11, 2019ESL teacher uses heritage to improve students' lives
- October 9, 2019Field medics rise above peers, earn coveted medical badge
- October 7, 2019Engineers, CFTs to highlight virtual, real-world 3D for multi-domain operations
- October 3, 2019Picatinny's Armament Graduate School certifies its first PhD armaments engineer
- October 1, 2019Winning War Using Capabilities of the Sustainment Enterprise: Forward Repair Activity
- September 30, 2019New defense school to educate, certify security cooperation professionals
- September 23, 2019Korea Water Resource Development Corporation (K-water) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers further deve
- September 19, 2019Standing together, a lesson from 9/11
- September 19, 2019Civil-Military Cooperation teams find common ground in Rapid Trident 19
- September 17, 2019Detroit Arsenal Command Cyber Readiness Inspection is just around the corner
- September 12, 2019Exercise Regional Cooperation 2019
- September 12, 2019Exercise Regional Cooperation
- September 12, 2019Regional Cooperation 2019