The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA (DE&C)) is the Army's lead for security assistance, international armaments cooperation, and export policy. The DASA (DE&C) also serves as the Army's representative to a number of bilateral and multilateral international fora.
Lead Army's Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation programs to engage our allies and partners across the spectrum of Army acquisition in order to achieve U.S. national security objectives.
DASA (DE&C) is comprised of three directorates.
Armaments Cooperation (SAAL-NC)
Security Cooperation Integration and Exports (SAAL-NI)
FMS Policy and Resources (SAAL-NP)
For Ms. Cataldo's bio information, please click on the right hand side
- April 25, 2019Radio ANASOC
- April 25, 2019TACOM's Sustainment Liaison
- April 23, 20191st Medical Brigade Host Change of Responsibility
- April 23, 2019From family love to chewing gum, warhead expert reviews career at retirement
- April 20, 2019Cooperation Through Mail
- April 19, 201977 Years of Courage
- April 17, 2019Army recruiters visit Detroit Arsenal
- April 16, 2019Team Red River completes MaxxPro verification ahead of schedule
- April 12, 2019The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers leads community outreach "Shamrock Science at the Mus
- April 8, 2019An Interview with Ms. Dawn Rosarius
- April 3, 2019Columbus city council recognizes Benning firefighter for translation aid during international exerci
- March 12, 2019Technical library upgrades bolster innovation at Picatinny Arsenal
- March 6, 2019Uzbekistan receives Ravens to bolster border security
- March 5, 2019Ms. Colorado credits Army, competitive nature to her success
- March 4, 2019AMC commander emphasizes TACOM's impact on Army readiness at quarterly meeting