The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA (DE&C)) is the Army's lead for security assistance, international armaments cooperation, and export policy. The DASA (DE&C) also serves as the Army's representative to a number of bilateral and multilateral international fora.
Lead Army's Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation programs to engage our allies and partners across the spectrum of Army acquisition in order to achieve U.S. national security objectives.
DASA (DE&C) is comprised of three directorates.
Armaments Cooperation (SAAL-NC)
Security Cooperation Integration and Exports (SAAL-NI)
FMS Policy and Resources (SAAL-NP)
For Ms. Cataldo's bio information, please click on the right hand side
- March 6, 2019Uzbekistan receives Ravens to bolster border security
- March 6, 2019RHC-P hosts Singapore Armed Forces for forensic dentistry global health engagement
- March 5, 2019Ms. Colorado credits Army, competitive nature to her success
- March 4, 2019AMC commander emphasizes TACOM's impact on Army readiness at quarterly meeting
- February 28, 2019Republic of Fiji; Nevada Guard to expand Oceania partnership
- February 26, 2019Tuskegee Airman posthumously honored after decades MIA
- February 25, 2019Washington Aqueduct Pilot Study Trailer
- February 25, 2019Wyoming National Guard partners with police in drug fight
- February 19, 2019Linda Dreeland Selected as USACE, Albuquerque District's 2018 Supervisor of the Year
- February 19, 2019New Veterans Benefits and Transition Act paves way for military spouse same-state tax filing
- February 11, 2019Warhorse Remembers; 10 year anniversary of Soldiers killed
- February 11, 2019Pre-programming autonomous machines promotes selfless decision-making
- February 4, 2019CCDC Armaments Center
- January 7, 2019Cooperation, Commitment, Partnership keys to FED alliance