The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA (DE&C)) is the Army's lead for security assistance, international armaments cooperation, and export policy. The DASA (DE&C) also serves as the Army's representative to a number of bilateral and multilateral international fora.
Lead Army's Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation programs to engage our allies and partners across the spectrum of Army acquisition in order to achieve U.S. national security objectives.
DASA (DE&C) is comprised of three directorates.
Armaments Cooperation (SAAL-NC)
Security Cooperation Integration and Exports (SAAL-NI)
FMS Policy and Resources (SAAL-NP)
For Ms. Cataldo's bio information, please click on the right hand side
- September 20, 2018JGSDF members work with U.S. Soldiers, gain personal development skills through CO-OP program
- September 19, 2018U.S. Army Europe hosts treaty compliance visit to Grafenwoehr
- September 12, 2018USACE participates in 42nd Pacific Armies Management Seminar promoting Indo-Pacific security, peace,
- September 7, 2018PEO EIS Visits LMP at Picatinny Arsenal
- August 23, 2018Fort Benning, Columbus emergency services enable notional WHINSEC lifesaving mission
- August 17, 2018In the Works: New Blended Retirement System opt-in closes Dec. 31
- August 16, 2018Softball clash highlights Fort Knox's Centennial Sports Week
- August 16, 2018Moldovan and North Carolina Guard Soldiers become one team
- August 16, 2018Becoming one team: Moldovan, U.S. National Guard soldiers train in harsh, unpredictable desert
- August 8, 2018Ms. Deana Funderburk, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Policy and Legislation)