The Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army for Defense Exports and Cooperation (DASA (DE&C)) is the Army's lead for security assistance, international armaments cooperation, and export policy. The DASA (DE&C) also serves as the Army's representative to a number of bilateral and multilateral international fora.
Lead Army's Security Assistance and Armaments Cooperation programs to engage our allies and partners across the spectrum of Army acquisition in order to achieve U.S. national security objectives.
DASA (DE&C) is comprised of three directorates.
Armaments Cooperation (SAAL-NC)
Security Cooperation Integration and Exports (SAAL-NI)
FMS Policy and Resources (SAAL-NP)
For Ms. Cataldo's bio information, please click on the right hand side
- October 11, 2019ESL teacher uses heritage to improve students' lives
- October 9, 2019Field medics rise above peers, earn coveted medical badge
- October 7, 2019Engineers, CFTs to highlight virtual, real-world 3D for multi-domain operations
- September 30, 2019New defense school to educate, certify security cooperation professionals
- September 25, 2019More joint efforts likely as the Army prepares for multi-domain operations
- September 25, 2019NCOL CoE instructor at the USASMA earns Order of Saint Michael
- September 23, 2019Korea Water Resource Development Corporation (K-water) and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers further deve
- September 23, 2019Marshall Center Holds Seminar on the Legislative Framework for C2 Transformation
- September 20, 2019Hawaii National Guard leads joint Gema Bhakti 2019
- September 19, 2019Civil-Military Cooperation teams find common ground in Rapid Trident 19
- September 12, 2019Exercise Regional Cooperation 2019
- September 12, 2019Exercise Regional Cooperation
- September 12, 2019Regional Cooperation 2019
- September 12, 2019Mr. - and Ms. - USAISEC Go to Washington