April 18 town hall planned for everyone
By Staff ReportApril 13, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - Aberdeen Proving Ground will host an installation-wide town hall meeting Wednesday, April 18, from 10-11:30 a.m. at the post theater, with APG Commander Maj. Gen. Robert Ferrell and APG Deputy Commander Col. Orlando Ortiz addressing attendees.
The meeting replaces the former Community Action Council meetings and will focus on topics of interest to the installation's civilian and military personnel and Family members. Like the CAC, the town halls will be scheduled on a quarterly basis.
Topics will cover a variety of updates and events taking place at APG. Directorate representatives will be present to brief topics and answer questions. An update on housing for military Family members and options for civilians will be provided.
Participants can ask questions either in person during the meeting, or by writing them on cards. Questions can be submitted in advance by posting to APG's Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com. For more information, call the APG Garrison Public Affairs Office, 410-278-1147.
- August 16, 2017Dugway successfully tests JCAD system on Stryker vehicle
- August 14, 2017Dugway's expanse, climate benefit railgun testing
- August 14, 2017USAG Yongsan hosts quarterly town hall
- August 11, 2017Civilian wins Dellamonica award for outstanding AMC personnel
- August 10, 2017Army Medicine Hosts Twilight Tattoo
- August 8, 2017Augmented reality may revolutionize Army training
- August 7, 2017Army Vice Chief praises Redstone workforce
- August 7, 2017A Glimpse into History at Grant Hall's Public Open House
- August 4, 2017AMEDD's MG Lein conducts town halls at JBLM
- August 2, 2017North Carolina Guard's Warfighter Exercise adapts to changing battlefield
- August 2, 2017Army inducts Vietnam medic into Hall of Heroes
- August 1, 2017New digital memorial wall honors fallen USASOC Soldiers
- August 1, 2017Army employee receives U.S. Embassy award in Argentina
- August 1, 2017Soldiers orchestrate symphony of Chaos at live fire exercise
- July 28, 2017ACC-APG Hosts RS3 Contract Kick-off Meeting
- July 27, 2017Parma, Ohio sees the benefits of the Ohio Environmental Infrastructure Program firsthand