April 18 town hall planned for everyone
By Staff ReportApril 13, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - Aberdeen Proving Ground will host an installation-wide town hall meeting Wednesday, April 18, from 10-11:30 a.m. at the post theater, with APG Commander Maj. Gen. Robert Ferrell and APG Deputy Commander Col. Orlando Ortiz addressing attendees.
The meeting replaces the former Community Action Council meetings and will focus on topics of interest to the installation's civilian and military personnel and Family members. Like the CAC, the town halls will be scheduled on a quarterly basis.
Topics will cover a variety of updates and events taking place at APG. Directorate representatives will be present to brief topics and answer questions. An update on housing for military Family members and options for civilians will be provided.
Participants can ask questions either in person during the meeting, or by writing them on cards. Questions can be submitted in advance by posting to APG's Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com. For more information, call the APG Garrison Public Affairs Office, 410-278-1147.
- August 19, 2019BAMC commanding general holds first town hall
- August 16, 2019Housing town hall shares 2019 housing survey results
- August 15, 2019ERCA Autoloader is being tested for first time at Yuma Proving Ground
- August 15, 2019Yuma Proving Ground hosts Reserve Officers' Training Corps cadets
- August 14, 2019Crawford recognized by security enterprise
- August 14, 2019KFOR Monthly Military Police Meeting Shows a United Force
- August 14, 2019MNBG-E Leaders Meet with House Appropriations Staff Director
- August 13, 2019Army Futures solicits industry for R&D on advanced robotics, sensors
- August 12, 2019Yuma Proving Ground's new high-definition inspection equipment provide results in real time
- August 9, 2019PHOTOS: Army Materiel Command leader meets with Fort Knox top brass
- August 8, 2019Lost art of H-60 inspection proves useful after lightning strike
- August 7, 2019Community engagement: CAL MED leadership talks MHS GENESIS Sept. 7 "Go-live"
- July 31, 2019Meet WSMR's new Commander
- July 30, 2019CECOM CG Holds First Workforce Town Hall
- July 25, 2019You asked for it: Where do AAFES simplified dividends go?
- July 22, 2019Progress being made: housing is not a 'one and done' deal