SAN ANTONIO (March 14, 2012) -- Army Family member Seymone Cohen-Fobish expects to launch a modeling career after completing her stint on "America's Next Top Model."

"I know that I'm not done," said Cohen-Fobish, 19, who is not allowed to reveal how long she will remain on the television series that airs Wednesday nights on Bravo. "This is the very, very beginning for me. Like, I can't wait."

Seymone is the daughter of Army Chief Warrant Officer 5 John Fobish, a power systems technician for Installation Management Command, and Army Reserve Capt. Tondra Fobish, a nurse at North Central Baptist Hospital in San Antonio.

Seymone, who was born at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., journeyed as a youngster to Atlanta for several commercial tryouts and modeling ventures, many of which led to callbacks.

"She has been in and out of modeling since she was a little girl, since we moved to Georgia in 2000, when she was 7," John said. "We traveled to different states to put her in shows and we would always get callbacks, but it never really led to anything. Being in the military, it was very difficult for our schedule to take her all over the states, especially with her being a student in school. So a lot of times we weren't able to make those shows."

Seymone eventually enrolled at the John Casablancas Modeling and Career Center in Atlanta.

"That's where she really got the foundation of modeling and learning the industry and what all comes with it," said John, who then was assigned to Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.

When the phone rang with an invitation to appear on "America's Next Top Model," Seymone had no problem with dropping out of Augusta Tech, where she was studying to become a dental assistant.

"I hope that this sets my career off," she said. "I've been trying to model since about age 8. The fact that I finally got the opportunity to do it is amazing. It's a huge blessing. It's incredibly important -- so important that I dropped school."

Seymone was one of seven Americans selected for the show, which features a "British Invasion" of seven models from Europe, one of whom was eliminated two weeks ago from the opening show.

The third episode is scheduled for March 14.

"I can tell you that you should watch the next episode," said Seymone, who has not told her parents the outcome of the 14-episode show, which already has been produced. "The whole experience was amazing. The house was so big. We were only like in the middle portion of it."

The models were basically kept in seclusion from the time they arrived at Los Angeles International Airport until whisked away in a van with blackened windows, to a hotel, where they were not allowed to leave the room, to a house, where the windows were shuttered, Seymone said.

"The house was so big," she said. "We were only like in the middle portion of it. There was an upper level that we weren't allowed to go on. And there was a lower level that we also weren't allowed to go on. We were only allowed in the back yard and in the pool area.

"We didn't even get to see the whole house, and the part that we were in was huge. They had like 50 rooms in the middle level that we were on, and they had those blocked off so we couldn't go in them, either. The house was huge."

Adhering to the gag order, Seymone could only say: "I spent the amount of weeks in the house that it was meant for me to stay in the house. They don't send people home when they go home."

"She won't even tell us, man," John chimed in. "The world will have to wait, along with us. But needless to say, we're really proud of her. All the times that I shared with her that we traveled to different places for her to enter shows and to do photo shoots, it seems like it has come full-circle."

The contestants are not allowed to sign modeling contracts until the final show has aired.