Daylong women's conference honors Women's History Month
By Adriane Foss, IMCOMMarch 8, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - Members of the APG community attended a daylong Women's Conference at the APG South Conference Center Auditorium, March 8.
The annual event honored Women's History Month and was hosted by the installation's Federal Women's Program Committee.
The event kicked off with an opening ceremony, followed by workshops, a lunch time video presentation, local vendors and door prizes.
"This was an opportunity for our workforce to enhance their current skills, develop new skills and network with others," said Teresa Rudd, the program's acting chair and executive assistant for the acting deputy director of Research, Developmentand Engineering Command.
- August 16, 2019Army commemorates 79 years of Airborne history at Fort Benning, birthplace of US paratrooper
- August 16, 2019Wisconsin Guard supports humanitarian project for Nicaragua
- August 15, 2019History of Army civil service grows in professionalism, opportunities
- August 14, 2019Benelux community to celebrate Women's Equality Day on Aug. 26
- August 12, 201940th Chief of Staff of the Army Initial Message to the Army Team
- August 7, 2019ID-S Commanders conference details garrison issues
- August 5, 2019History of civil service shows growth in professionalism, opportunities
- August 1, 2019Fort Knox Women's Equality Day observance Aug. 23
- July 29, 2019Army Soldier wins Gold at Pan American Games
- July 26, 2019Leading the way in treating trauma
- July 26, 2019Aghan woman to pursue her dreams in U.S. Army
- July 25, 2019AvMC director encourages girls to position themselves for success
- July 19, 2019RTC makes history in icing testing transition
- July 16, 2019BAMC welcomes first woman commander
- July 16, 2019Fort Drum Invites Public to Discover History
- July 11, 2019Woman fights to save memory of historic Soldiers near Joint Base Lewis-McChord