Daylong women's conference honors Women's History Month
By Adriane Foss, IMCOMMarch 8, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - Members of the APG community attended a daylong Women's Conference at the APG South Conference Center Auditorium, March 8.
The annual event honored Women's History Month and was hosted by the installation's Federal Women's Program Committee.
The event kicked off with an opening ceremony, followed by workshops, a lunch time video presentation, local vendors and door prizes.
"This was an opportunity for our workforce to enhance their current skills, develop new skills and network with others," said Teresa Rudd, the program's acting chair and executive assistant for the acting deputy director of Research, Developmentand Engineering Command.
- October 17, 2018Last birthday cake for 20th CBRNE Command on APG South
- October 17, 2018This Day In History: 3rd Brigade Combat Team moves to Fort Knox
- October 17, 2018Bridge dedication honors 10th Mountain Division history in World War II
- October 17, 2018Army lab recognizes scientific contributions of postdocs at symposium
- October 16, 2018IRAHC Breast Cancer Awareness Month Event
- October 9, 2018Command awards a women-owned small business set-aside for information management system
- October 1, 2018New York City draftee Soldiers made history as the Lost Battalion in October 1918
- September 28, 2018Army researcher named Woman Engineer of the Year
- September 27, 2018SMDC History: Army accepts Safeguard System
- September 27, 2018Rich history of Fort Knox newspapers comes to an end
- September 27, 2018Airman discovers breast cancer through self-exam
- September 19, 2018NY Army Guard Soldiers journey to France to mark history of Harlem Hellfighters
- September 13, 2018Community honors women's equality with observance
- September 11, 2018Mentorship Conference Connects Spouses
- September 6, 2018Former depot leader speaks on Women's Equality Day