Daylong women's conference honors Women's History Month
By Adriane Foss, IMCOMMarch 8, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - Members of the APG community attended a daylong Women's Conference at the APG South Conference Center Auditorium, March 8.
The annual event honored Women's History Month and was hosted by the installation's Federal Women's Program Committee.
The event kicked off with an opening ceremony, followed by workshops, a lunch time video presentation, local vendors and door prizes.
"This was an opportunity for our workforce to enhance their current skills, develop new skills and network with others," said Teresa Rudd, the program's acting chair and executive assistant for the acting deputy director of Research, Developmentand Engineering Command.
- June 14, 2019Chicago area woman honors her husband's World War II service, 40 years after his death
- June 12, 2019170th SMC proves they are 'center of the best'
- June 6, 2019Practicing green health care at Madigan
- June 4, 2019Quick-moving CHS5 may become contract mandate for tactical commercial hardware
- June 3, 2019Conference arms civilian leaders with recruitment tools
- June 3, 2019Game-changing unmanned aircraft tested at U.S. Army Yuma Proving Ground
- May 29, 2019Annual Worldwide Aviation Logistics Conference held in Huntsville
- May 27, 2019"You Want to Prove Yourself and You Want to Fight"
- May 21, 2019Army on track to meet FY19 recruitment goals, add more women to combat arms
- May 21, 2019The Devil Brigade proves fit to fight, right now
- May 20, 2019Legacy Forest Gold Star Memorial unveiled at APG
- May 13, 2019Learning from the Holocaust on a Day of Remembrance
- May 10, 2019Community 'Discovers' APG
- May 6, 2019APBI connects Army with industry