Daylong women's conference honors Women's History Month
By Adriane Foss, IMCOMMarch 8, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - Members of the APG community attended a daylong Women's Conference at the APG South Conference Center Auditorium, March 8.
The annual event honored Women's History Month and was hosted by the installation's Federal Women's Program Committee.
The event kicked off with an opening ceremony, followed by workshops, a lunch time video presentation, local vendors and door prizes.
"This was an opportunity for our workforce to enhance their current skills, develop new skills and network with others," said Teresa Rudd, the program's acting chair and executive assistant for the acting deputy director of Research, Developmentand Engineering Command.
- March 21, 2019Army Reserve Soldier's personal contribution to women's history
- March 21, 2019Women leaders speak about their occupations, experiences
- March 21, 2019USAMMDA Hosts Women's History Month Celebration
- March 21, 2019Luncheon entertains, empowers
- March 19, 2019525th Military Intelligence Brigade tribute to Women's History Month
- March 18, 2019Presentation, programs encourage women to get involved, make contributions in technical fields
- March 15, 2019Four Benning Soldiers discuss Army experiences as part of Women's History Month
- March 12, 2019Team Natick celebrates Women's History Month
- March 12, 2019NETCOM Hosts Fort Huachuca's Women's History Month Celebration
- March 12, 2019Women's achievement panel provides inspiration for young women
- March 6, 2019Women's History Month: Women serving at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan
- February 22, 2019Women veterans make invaluable contributions to Team Natick