CECOM Changes Hands
By U.S. ArmyMarch 5, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - Gen. Ann E. Dunwoody (middle), commanding general of the
U.S. Army Materiel Command, passes the color of the U.S. Army Communications-Electronics
Command to Maj. Gen. Robert S. Ferrell, incoming commander, during his change of command
ceremony Feb. 9 at the C4ISR Center of Excellence campus. Maj. Gen. Randolph P. Strong (right)
retired after 34 years of Army service. Ferrell held a town hall with the CECOM workforce Feb. 13 to introduce himself, his command philosophy and expectations. "As we begin on, what I am confident will be a memorable journey, I ask the following six things of you: live by the Army standards and values; commit to excellence every day; demonstrate strong leadership and teamwork; be innovative, agile and responsive; be transparent and communicate openly; and finally, care for our team members and their Families.
- June 21, 2019CECOM Leadership changes hands
- June 20, 2019Joint Munitions Command Maintains Munitions Excellence Through Personnel Readiness
- June 14, 2019Why students shouldn't expect the Army to be their "safety school"
- June 11, 2019Army Child and Youth Services celebrates 40 years of its 'Journey to Excellence'
- June 7, 2019Army announces leadership change at Engineer School
- June 7, 2019National Guard officer honored for academic excellence
- June 6, 2019Intel Center of Excellence deputy general visits National Training Center
- June 4, 2019Engineering excellence earns top award recognition
- May 31, 2019CECOM CG visits Hawaii Forward Element, 307th ESB
- May 30, 2019ANAD's goal is safety excellence
- May 23, 2019Central Technical Support Facility Supports CCDC Next Gen. Combat Vehicle Experiment
- May 16, 2019Perna Pushes Accountability Agenda at CECOM Update
- May 10, 2019CECOM inducts five into Hall of Fame