Ribbon cutting ceremony celebrates Bayside Child Development Center opening
By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsMarch 5, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - A ribbon cutting ceremony celebrated the long-awaited opening of the new Bayside Child Development Center at APG North, March 1.
The new facility, located next to the youth center, opened its doors March 5 and is expected to significantly whittle down what was a 200-child wait list.
Construction on the new facility began last March and was in response to the more than 4,500 jobs that transferred to APG with the Base Realignment and Closure.
For information on CYSS programs, call 410-278-7571/7479.
- July 19, 2019Kansas City District holds change of command ceremony
- July 19, 2019Protectors welcome new commander at ceremony on JBLM
- July 16, 2019USARAK Conducts Change of Command Ceremony
- July 16, 2019RHC-Central holds change of command ceremony
- July 12, 2019Monterey-based Soldiers celebrate Army birthday, cut cake, dance
- July 11, 2019CRDAMC's new child waiting room reduces stress, no-show appointments
- July 10, 2019Child identity theft -- 'How did my 6-year-old get a credit card?'
- July 9, 2019Army Disinters and Returns Remains of Six Native American Children to Tribes
- July 8, 2019AAFES opens new Express store at Fort Drum
- July 5, 2019Children faithful, 'wild' at Fort Sill Vacation Bible School
- July 1, 2019Ansbach children turn out in force for vacation bible school
- June 30, 2019Camp Zama art class inspires children
- June 12, 2019USASA Camp Roberts cuts ribbon to new headquarters
- June 11, 2019PHOTOS: Main Post Chapel cuts ribbon to new annex