Ribbon cutting ceremony celebrates Bayside Child Development Center opening
By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsMarch 5, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - A ribbon cutting ceremony celebrated the long-awaited opening of the new Bayside Child Development Center at APG North, March 1.
The new facility, located next to the youth center, opened its doors March 5 and is expected to significantly whittle down what was a 200-child wait list.
Construction on the new facility began last March and was in response to the more than 4,500 jobs that transferred to APG with the Base Realignment and Closure.
For information on CYSS programs, call 410-278-7571/7479.
- September 12, 2019Fort Knox children, parents celebrate start of fall sports season
- September 12, 2019Facilities opeartions specialist keyed-up on security
- September 12, 2019Yuma Proving Ground boasts elite aerial delivery developmental test facilities
- September 12, 2019Soldiers support suicide prevention awareness march
- September 12, 2019Young Lives, BIG Stories winners named
- September 12, 2019Family Child Care offers portable career, paid training, flexible hours
- September 12, 2019Fort Rucker leadership assures community child development center is safe
- September 12, 2019Watch for children at crosswalks
- September 12, 2019APG Civilian Spotlight - Devon Rock
- September 12, 2019Army Military Treatment Facilities Honored for Sustainability Excellence
- September 12, 2019APG Civilian in the Spotlight - John Dougherty, US Army Test and Evaluation Command
- September 12, 2019Team Building for ACC-APG Gives Back
- September 12, 2019Radcliff sailor performs for children in Republic of Palau
- September 12, 2019Children of Idaho National Guardsmen 'survived' summer camp