Ribbon cutting ceremony celebrates Bayside Child Development Center opening
By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsMarch 5, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - A ribbon cutting ceremony celebrated the long-awaited opening of the new Bayside Child Development Center at APG North, March 1.
The new facility, located next to the youth center, opened its doors March 5 and is expected to significantly whittle down what was a 200-child wait list.
Construction on the new facility began last March and was in response to the more than 4,500 jobs that transferred to APG with the Base Realignment and Closure.
For information on CYSS programs, call 410-278-7571/7479.
- July 13, 2018IMCOM grant helps Fort McCoy CYS teach teens resilience
- July 11, 2018Fort Drum's bike patrol on the move to build rapport in the community
- July 6, 2018National Guard medics that save child's life receive thanks
- July 5, 2018Future generations of American leaders in Army Child Development Centers now
- July 2, 2018Youth come out in force for successful spring sports season
- July 2, 2018Parent & Child: Read those online privacy policies
- June 29, 2018WBAMC-hosted camp engages wonderers
- June 28, 2018Medical Service Celebrates 101st Anniversary with Cake Cutting
- June 28, 2018Military life prepares family for entrepreneurship
- June 27, 2018'AND THE ARMY GOES DRONING ALONG': Fort Benning's small drone class has new home.
- June 27, 2018US-wide EpiPen shortage and what it means for you
- June 26, 2018Graduating teen draws strength from childhood autism diagnosis
- June 22, 2018Willie, at Patton's side
- June 21, 2018Winners announced for Young Lives, BIG Stories Contest
- June 21, 2018Center Library entertains youth through hands-on learning
- June 21, 2018Youth learn ages-old life lessons at Vacation Bible School