Ribbon cutting ceremony celebrates Bayside Child Development Center opening
By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsMarch 5, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - A ribbon cutting ceremony celebrated the long-awaited opening of the new Bayside Child Development Center at APG North, March 1.
The new facility, located next to the youth center, opened its doors March 5 and is expected to significantly whittle down what was a 200-child wait list.
Construction on the new facility began last March and was in response to the more than 4,500 jobs that transferred to APG with the Base Realignment and Closure.
For information on CYSS programs, call 410-278-7571/7479.
- September 21, 2018Ribbon cutting held at Fort Riley for playground equipment
- September 21, 2018Fort McCoy police utilize upgraded child ID systems for community outreach
- September 21, 2018Airport Runway extended
- September 20, 2018Policy change adds more flexibility to parents' decision making on child supervision
- September 14, 2018PHCE supports Greek partners at Veterinary Clinic opening
- September 13, 2018New Field Artillery tactical modem cuts costs, improves performance
- September 12, 2018Bethel schools open Madigan clinics
- August 31, 2018U.S. Army Corps of Engineers cuts ribbon on Olmsted Locks and Dam project
- August 30, 2018More than 260 Children earn green berets at 1st SFG (A) Kid's Q-Course
- August 30, 2018ECO Kids discovery events to keep children active
- August 28, 2018Olmsted Ribbon Cutting and Dedication Ceremony on Aug. 30th
- August 23, 2018Home child care, 'win-win' for military families
- August 23, 2018ANAD CDC helps children flourish
- August 17, 2018Surgeon gives hands-on help to children