Ribbon cutting ceremony celebrates Bayside Child Development Center opening
By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsMarch 5, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - A ribbon cutting ceremony celebrated the long-awaited opening of the new Bayside Child Development Center at APG North, March 1.
The new facility, located next to the youth center, opened its doors March 5 and is expected to significantly whittle down what was a 200-child wait list.
Construction on the new facility began last March and was in response to the more than 4,500 jobs that transferred to APG with the Base Realignment and Closure.
For information on CYSS programs, call 410-278-7571/7479.
- February 14, 2019New school age center brings joy to students at Sembach Kaserne
- February 13, 2019How to keep one- to three-year-olds cavity free
- February 13, 2019Children's Dental Health Month: Healthy Smiles on Camp Humphreys
- February 8, 2019U.S. Army Corps lays foundation for Fort Sill training support facility
- February 6, 2019Quality of life, retention, among service priorities
- February 6, 2019ACC Chief of the Huachuca Division Retires after 40 years
- February 1, 2019Brush and clean in between to build a healthy smile
- January 25, 2019Broken water pipe at Fort Knox CDC leads to adjustments in child care operations
- January 25, 2019Team APG hosts eighth annual FIRST Lego League Qualifier
- January 24, 2019Norovirus outbreak impacts U.S. military facilities in Germany