Ribbon cutting ceremony celebrates Bayside Child Development Center opening
By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsMarch 5, 2012
ABERDEEN PROVING GROUND, Md. - A ribbon cutting ceremony celebrated the long-awaited opening of the new Bayside Child Development Center at APG North, March 1.
The new facility, located next to the youth center, opened its doors March 5 and is expected to significantly whittle down what was a 200-child wait list.
Construction on the new facility began last March and was in response to the more than 4,500 jobs that transferred to APG with the Base Realignment and Closure.
For information on CYSS programs, call 410-278-7571/7479.
- November 16, 2018Children's Museum of Tacoma starts to dig in on JBLM
- November 13, 2018First children's museum on a military installation to open on JBLM
- November 13, 2018Army child born on Camp Zama visits installation for first time, 60 years later
- November 10, 2018Tennessee Guardsmen build a playground for children in Ukraine
- November 8, 2018Cutting through the noise
- November 5, 2018Two events bring safety message to Arsenal adults and children
- October 29, 2018CBRN Soldiers March Together
- October 29, 2018Soldiers look to future of Army's improved tactical server
- October 26, 2018A Walk of Love: Madigan hosts walk to remember lives of children lost
- October 26, 2018Hope. Live. Walk. Fort Jackson children walk to raise breast cancer awareness
- October 17, 2018Last birthday cake for 20th CBRNE Command on APG South