Army Vice Chief of Staff Announcement
By Mr. Paul Boyce (FORSCOM)February 5, 2008
The Department of Defense announced today, Feb. 5, the nomination of Lt. Gen. Raymond Odierno as the next Vice Chief of Staff of the Army. Gen. Richard A. Cody will remain the Army Vice Chief of Staff through mid to late summer.
"I congratulated Gen. Odierno on his nomination," Cody said. "I'm not sure there's a better job in the U.S. Army. When you sit in this seat, you can get things done for Soldiers. Our Soldiers deserve nothing less from their leadership, and I will be working 24-7 for them, our Civilians and their Families until the day I leave."
- 30 -
For more information, please contact Alison Bettencourt, Army Public Affairs 703-693-8603.
- August 14, 2018Surface Warrior Spotlight says aloha to 599th's Tibbetts
- August 13, 2018Honolulu District USACE Employee Spotlight
- August 10, 2018WBAMC legal team recognized by Army Chief of Staff
- August 8, 2018Photo Essay: U.S. Army Chief of Staff visits Raptor's Nest DFAC
- August 8, 2018U.S. Army Chief of Staff visits Raptor's Nest DFAC
- August 7, 2018National Guard chief honors World War I battle anniversary
- August 1, 2018Army vice chief: Strong ethical foundation could boost retention
- July 26, 2018Assistant Chief James Ashdown set to retire
- July 23, 2018Chief of Staff of the Army Visits JBLM
- July 19, 2018Soldiers talk, Army Chief of Staff listens
- July 18, 2018Command Chief Warrant Officer retires after 35 years