By Office of the Chief of Public AffairsOctober 10, 2011
WASHINGTON, Oct. 3, 2011 -- The Chief of Public Affairs Office announces the speaker's slate for the Association of the U.S. Army Annual Meeting.
Senior leaders from around the world will speak in Washington, D.C., from Oct. 9 to Oct. 12, 2011, in association with the Association of the United States Army and their Annual Meeting and Exposition.
These four days will provide many professional development opportunities for the all-volunteer force and all of its cohorts -- to include the Army National Guard, Army Reserve, and Army families.
The opening ceremony and Eisenhower Luncheon will be live streamed and posted to www.army.mil/professional for the convenience of the viewers around the world.
The speakers for this year are:
• Chapter President's Dinner -- Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, commanding general of U.S. Army Europe
• National Guard and Army Reserve Breakfast -- Gen. David Rodriguez, commanding general of Forces Command
• Opening Ceremony -- John McHugh, secretary of the Army
• Sergeant Major of the Army Luncheon -- Gen. Peter Chiarelli, vice chief of staff of the Army
• ROTC Luncheon -- Gen. Robert Cone, commanding general of Training and Doctrine Command
• Corporate Member Luncheon -- Gen. Ann Dunwoody, commanding general of Army Materiel Command
• Congressional Staff Breakfast -- John McHugh, secretary of the Army, and Gen. Raymond Odierno, chief of staff of the Army
• Eisenhower Luncheon -- Gen. Raymond Odierno, chief of staff of the Army
• DA Civilian Luncheon -- Joseph Westphal, under secretary of the Army
• Sustaining Member Luncheon -- Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
• George C. Marshall Awards Dinner -- Honoring Ambassador Ryan Crocker