From the editor
By Carrie McLeroyMarch 15, 2011
Soldiers magazine will commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in its September 2011 issue. The magazine plans to feature stories related to that day, as well as pieces showing where we as an Army are, a decade later.
We are looking for anecdotes from Soldiers, Family members and Army civilians detailing where they were that fateful day, how the experience has influenced their lives and where they are today.
Stories should be no more than 500 words, and should be accompanied by the author's full name, rank and unit (if military), and where the author is from. If possible, individuals interested in sharing their stories should also include a high-resolution photo of themselves (at least 5x7 at 300 dpi), along with a description of the photo.
Submissions and questions should be sent directly to the editor in chief, Soldiers magazine at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is May 20.
- August 22, 2019Bandits Prepare For JRTC
- August 19, 2019RTC Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- August 16, 2019Army commemorates 79 years of Airborne history
- August 16, 2019FORSCOM FRONTLINE NEWSLETTER
- August 16, 2019City of Mons to commemorate the 75th anniversary of its liberation
- August 16, 2019Army announces upcoming 10th Mountain Division Combat Aviation Brigade unit rotation
- August 15, 2019Civil Affairs Regiment Anniversary 2019
- August 14, 2019122nd in Afghanistan is there to tell the Guard's story
- August 9, 201910th Mountain Soldiers Climb for the Fallen
- August 9, 2019Fort Drum Soldiers run final 10K qualifier to earn spot on Army Ten-Miler Team
- August 9, 2019Fort Leonard Wood SHARP Summit 2019: Assault survivors share their stories
- July 26, 2019Several homecoming ceremonies mark return of 10th Mountain Division's 2BCT Soldiers
- July 22, 2019Hire a Soldier Magazine
- July 22, 2019Bostic relinquishes responsibility as 10th HSTB command sergeant major