From the editor
By Carrie McLeroyMarch 15, 2011
Soldiers magazine will commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in its September 2011 issue. The magazine plans to feature stories related to that day, as well as pieces showing where we as an Army are, a decade later.
We are looking for anecdotes from Soldiers, Family members and Army civilians detailing where they were that fateful day, how the experience has influenced their lives and where they are today.
Stories should be no more than 500 words, and should be accompanied by the author's full name, rank and unit (if military), and where the author is from. If possible, individuals interested in sharing their stories should also include a high-resolution photo of themselves (at least 5x7 at 300 dpi), along with a description of the photo.
Submissions and questions should be sent directly to the editor in chief, Soldiers magazine at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is May 20.
- September 21, 2018Answering the call: the story of a North Carolina National Guard Soldier
- September 20, 2018Golden Gate Bridge survivor shares his story
- September 14, 2018Flag to remain raised during Hays Hall construction at Fort Drum
- September 13, 201810th AAMDC Hosts U.S. Army warrant officer "Century of Service" commemoration
- September 11, 201810th Mountain Division leverages technology in warfighter training
- September 10, 2018Local community honors 10th Special Forces Group fallen in memorial ceremony
- September 10, 2018More than 260 Children earn green berets at 1st SFG (A) Kid's Q-Course
- September 10, 2018Bulldog Brigade: A fighter's story
- September 4, 2018Eisenhower Army Medical Center's Rounds magazine, September 2018
- August 27, 2018Goshogawara Tachi-Neputa Festival
- August 24, 2018Fort Drum community observes Women's Equality Day
- August 23, 2018Visitors arriving early for Memorial to Monument Run can tour 10th Mountain Division sites at park
- August 22, 2018Washington's 10th CST builds partners during Konfitma 18
- August 22, 201810th CST builds partners during Konfitma 18