From the editor
By Carrie McLeroyMarch 15, 2011
Soldiers magazine will commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9/11 in its September 2011 issue. The magazine plans to feature stories related to that day, as well as pieces showing where we as an Army are, a decade later.
We are looking for anecdotes from Soldiers, Family members and Army civilians detailing where they were that fateful day, how the experience has influenced their lives and where they are today.
Stories should be no more than 500 words, and should be accompanied by the author's full name, rank and unit (if military), and where the author is from. If possible, individuals interested in sharing their stories should also include a high-resolution photo of themselves (at least 5x7 at 300 dpi), along with a description of the photo.
Submissions and questions should be sent directly to the editor in chief, Soldiers magazine at email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is May 20.
- February 14, 2020Fort Drum community commemorates Black History Month
- February 13, 2020Sackets Harbor Military Cemetery Wreath Laying Ceremony
- February 13, 2020Sustainers learn about allied partner's storied history
- February 12, 2020Celebrating Black History Month at APG
- February 10, 2020Ceremony at Osan commemorates pivotal battle at Hill 180
- February 7, 2020Frank Cohn: refugee, liberator, Army officer
- February 6, 2020Championship Bee 2020 spells success for Vicenza Army family students
- February 4, 2020New year, new gear
- January 31, 2020Historic Fire Station No. 1 quietly turns 85 as life continues at Fort Knox
- January 30, 2020MLK observance held to honor Dr. King's legacy
- January 28, 20201st BCT gets holistic
- January 27, 2020A decade of building partner capacity
- January 27, 202010th CST showcases disaster recovery communications equipment
- January 23, 2020Fort Jackson student publishd in international magazine
- January 21, 202010th Mountain Division hosts regional partnership conference