Army Spouse Honored at White House
By Army News ServiceMay 11, 2007
WASHINGTON (Army News Service, May 11, 2007) - Cindy Beerky was recognized for her work today by President Bush in a White House ceremony commemorating Military Spouse Day.
Ms. Beerky is co-chair of the Patriot Family Readiness Group, which provides information and resources to more than 500 military Families.
From left to right are: Acting Secretary of the Army Pete Geren, Sheila Casey, Ms. Beerky, Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey, Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth Preston and Karen Preston.
- December 12, 2018DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY: SecArmy visits Campbell
- December 8, 2018Trump picks Milley for chairman of Joint Chiefs
- December 6, 2018Photo Essay: Fort McCoy salutes former President Bush with 21-gun artillery salute
- December 6, 201877th U.S. Army Band pays tribute to President Bush
- December 6, 2018America bids goodbye to President George H.W. Bush
- December 6, 2018D.C. Guard supports state funeral of George H.W. Bush, 41st President of the United States
- December 4, 2018Day of mourning for '41'
- December 3, 2018Remembering President #41 George H.W. Bush
- December 3, 2018Tributes flow in as nation mourns passing of George H.W. Bush
- December 1, 2018The passing of President George H.W. Bush
- November 23, 2018Brig Gen. Stephen Rutner renders honors to President Zachary Taylor
- November 18, 2018Angel Tree Program offers Zama community the gift of giving