Army Spouse Honored at White House
By Army News ServiceMay 11, 2007
WASHINGTON (Army News Service, May 11, 2007) - Cindy Beerky was recognized for her work today by President Bush in a White House ceremony commemorating Military Spouse Day.
Ms. Beerky is co-chair of the Patriot Family Readiness Group, which provides information and resources to more than 500 military Families.
From left to right are: Acting Secretary of the Army Pete Geren, Sheila Casey, Ms. Beerky, Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey, Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth Preston and Karen Preston.
- June 19, 2018DOD partners with LinkedIn, offers military spouses free membership
- June 13, 2018ACS program welcomes spouses to Wiesbaden
- June 8, 2018SMA Dailey to recognize Dept. of Labor during Twilight Tattoo
- June 4, 2018Fort Jackson hosts Strong Bonds Instructor Training Course
- May 31, 2018Workshop educates spouses on federal hiring process
- May 31, 2018Community celebrates 'Heroes at Home;' Stephanie Renteria named Spouse of Year
- May 31, 2018Thousands honor fallen troops at Lee's 8th annual tribute run
- May 31, 2018Employment readiness: Resources for military spouses
- May 24, 2018MS-ARNG HR Professional Enhances IPPS-A's CRM Capabilities
- May 22, 2018Resilience: a family's journey through suffering and comeback
- May 21, 2018Fort Riley spouses recognized for service
- May 17, 2018Workshop dissects federal hiring process, targets spouses
- May 17, 2018Victory Belles highlight spouse appreciation day
- May 17, 2018IPPS-A's Patricia Ocasio wins 2017 John W. Macy, Jr. Award
- May 17, 2018OPM-SANG was a chance for challenge
- May 14, 2018Spouses Club: Fort Rucker youth receive $14,000 in scholarships