Army Spouse Honored at White House
By Army News ServiceMay 11, 2007
WASHINGTON (Army News Service, May 11, 2007) - Cindy Beerky was recognized for her work today by President Bush in a White House ceremony commemorating Military Spouse Day.
Ms. Beerky is co-chair of the Patriot Family Readiness Group, which provides information and resources to more than 500 military Families.
From left to right are: Acting Secretary of the Army Pete Geren, Sheila Casey, Ms. Beerky, Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey, Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth Preston and Karen Preston.
- March 21, 2019Army wife promotes cross-stitch to ease military spouses' stress
- March 21, 2019Guard members to see changes in GI Bill transfer benefits
- March 18, 2019Revised Dates for WSMR Prescribed Fire Scheduled for Northeast Range Area near Highway 380
- March 17, 2019Congresswoman Torres Small Joins Bataan Memorial Death March Activities
- March 15, 2019White House Transportation Agency trains at Fort Leonard Wood Anti-terrorism Evasive Driving Course
- March 14, 2019Army Trials archery athletes honor coach Jessie White
- March 7, 2019Fort Sill military spouse finds path to success as child development center director
- March 7, 2019Fort Jackson kicks off this year's AER campaign
- March 7, 2019Career Summit brings military community, civilian employers together
- March 7, 2019Military spouses can boost job skills with free finance certification
- March 4, 20192018 Team McChord Annual Awards announces best of the best
- March 1, 2019Fort Knox general, club director host black entertainers, ease tensions in pre-integrated Army
- February 28, 2019Researchers determine factors in military spouse depression
- February 19, 2019New Veterans Benefits and Transition Act paves way for military spouse same-state tax filing
- February 7, 2019SPARK! ignites ideas on installation