Army Spouse Honored at White House
By Army News ServiceMay 11, 2007
WASHINGTON (Army News Service, May 11, 2007) - Cindy Beerky was recognized for her work today by President Bush in a White House ceremony commemorating Military Spouse Day.
Ms. Beerky is co-chair of the Patriot Family Readiness Group, which provides information and resources to more than 500 military Families.
From left to right are: Acting Secretary of the Army Pete Geren, Sheila Casey, Ms. Beerky, Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey, Sergeant Major of the Army Kenneth Preston and Karen Preston.
- September 13, 2018Karen Pence and Leah Esper Hold Roundtable with Military Spouses At Fort Detrick
- September 12, 201843rd annual holiday bazaar set for Oct. 26-27
- September 11, 2018Mentorship Conference Connects Spouses
- September 7, 2018Army Spouse finds career path through the Health Professions Scholarship Program
- September 7, 20183-15 IN spouses embrace the Soldier experience
- August 31, 2018Operation Deploy Your Dress opens Fort Benning location, gives free dresses to Soldiers, Families
- August 31, 2018Honoring 43 Years of Federal Service
- August 31, 20185 things to know about the Benelux Employment, Volunteer and Career Expo
- August 22, 2018Command teams, senior leaders, spouses explore all Fort Stewart has to offer
- August 21, 2018Troutman seminar for Federal Job Seekers
- August 14, 2018Senior Physician Assistant featured in President George W. Bush's Portraits of Courage traveling art
- August 14, 2018President signs National Defense Authorization Act at Fort Drum