Army Chief of Staff to visit Master Resilience Training
By Lt. Col. Lee M. PacknettNovember 13, 2009
Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey is scheduled to arrive November 16, 2009 and will be available to speak to media at 9:55 a.m.. All interested media must be on site no later than 9:15 a.m. to register in the William Fontaine room of the Sheraton Philadelphia University Hotel. Soldiers-students attending the course, staff from the Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program and Faculty from the Positive Psychology Center, University of Pennsylvania will also be available to answer questions.
For more information contact Lt. Col. Robert Manning, Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Master Resilience Training Public Affairs, (c) 703.344.3239 or (o) 215.387.8000 ext. 697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 5, 2019First Army Goes Back to Basics to Prepare for the ACFT
- December 3, 2019FLW's 31st Engineers pilot new strength-based physical readiness program
- December 2, 2019Army staff sergeant embraces physical fitness, wins first bodybuilding event
- November 26, 2019Real-world energy outage demonstrates effectiveness of Fort Knox power resilience plans
- November 26, 2019Financial planning helps avoid the post-holiday blues
- November 26, 2019Inspectors general get hands-on experience with Army Combat Fitness Test
- November 25, 2019Thankfulness
- November 22, 2019Fort Bragg hosts IPPS-A MilPay Fundamentals course
- November 22, 2019LRMC staff targets to improve relationships, patient care with Ukrainian counterparts
- November 21, 2019Functional training ideal for fitness goals, ACFT
- November 21, 2019Commissary, Exchange & MWR to expand patron base starting Jan. 1, 2020
- November 12, 2019SecArmy speaks to West Point cadets about resilience