Army Chief of Staff to visit Master Resilience Training
By Lt. Col. Lee M. PacknettNovember 13, 2009
Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey is scheduled to arrive November 16, 2009 and will be available to speak to media at 9:55 a.m.. All interested media must be on site no later than 9:15 a.m. to register in the William Fontaine room of the Sheraton Philadelphia University Hotel. Soldiers-students attending the course, staff from the Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program and Faculty from the Positive Psychology Center, University of Pennsylvania will also be available to answer questions.
For more information contact Lt. Col. Robert Manning, Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Master Resilience Training Public Affairs, (c) 703.344.3239 or (o) 215.387.8000 ext. 697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 11, 2019Resilient Red Falcon runs again
- February 7, 2019Fit Nation program to help Soldiers
- February 7, 2019Lt. Col. Heath Tortarella: Getting fit for life
- February 6, 2019Commander's readiness and resilient councils launch effectiveness survey
- February 4, 2019U.S. Army Recruiting Command to host tryouts for new fitness team
- January 31, 2019Focus on heart-healthy diet is perfect fit for February
- January 30, 2019Caribbean Geographical Command troops train in the ACFT
- January 29, 2019It's always a good time to visit the Brussels Fitness Center
- January 28, 2019Fit to Serve program helping shape up N.C. Soldiers
- January 24, 2019Fort Jackson school forges resilient communities
- January 22, 2019Apps helpful with fitness routine, motivation
- January 22, 2019Battalion uses innovative technology to promote fitness, resiliency