Army Chief of Staff to visit Master Resilience Training
By Lt. Col. Lee M. PacknettNovember 13, 2009
Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey is scheduled to arrive November 16, 2009 and will be available to speak to media at 9:55 a.m.. All interested media must be on site no later than 9:15 a.m. to register in the William Fontaine room of the Sheraton Philadelphia University Hotel. Soldiers-students attending the course, staff from the Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program and Faculty from the Positive Psychology Center, University of Pennsylvania will also be available to answer questions.
For more information contact Lt. Col. Robert Manning, Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Master Resilience Training Public Affairs, (c) 703.344.3239 or (o) 215.387.8000 ext. 697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 19, 2018New electric contract to improve Fort Jackson infrastructure
- October 18, 2018How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria? Fort Buchanan Strives For Energy Resilience After Hurricane
- October 12, 2018Energy Action Month: Stop the waste!
- October 5, 2018October is Energy Action Month
- October 4, 2018Post gets look at new fitness test
- October 4, 2018Prohibited social media activity
- October 4, 2018Cadet Command introduces Army's new fitness test to ROTC instructors
- October 3, 2018Army Fit?
- September 28, 2018Fitness for the fallen
- September 28, 2018Benelux hosts Suicide Awareness Month Resiliency Olympics
- September 28, 2018MSG Cruz shares his lived experience of suicide attempt to help others
- September 27, 2018Course gets senior NCOs ready for life after Army
- September 17, 2018Best Medic kicks off with the Army Combat Fitness Test
- September 9, 2018Rafting for resilience