ARMY MEDIA ADVISORY November 10, 2009 Army conducts Master Resilience Training for Soldiers, Family
By Lt.Col. Lee M. PacknettNovember 10, 2009
The Army is launching the Master Resilience Training course, a key element of the Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program. 154 Soldiers and 17 family members are attending the training at the Sheraton Philadelphia University Hotel. The course began on Monday, Nov.9 and will run through Nov. 19.
Army Chief of Staff Gen. George Casey will be available to speak to media at 9:55 a.m. November 12. All interested media must be on site no later than 9:30 a.m. to register in the William Fontaine room of the hotel. Soldiers-students attending the course, staff from the Comprehensive Soldier Fitness program and Faculty from the Positive Psychology Center, University of Pennsylvania will be available to answer questions.
For more information contact Lt. Col. Robert Manning, Comprehensive Soldier Fitness Master Resilience Training Public Affairs, 215.387.8000 ext. 697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 14, 2017Michael Stephens: Virtual Fitness Challenge
- August 13, 2017Winter Fest Olympic Committee announcement
- August 7, 20172nd PARA cross trains with Georgia Army National Guard
- August 3, 2017Mindfulness training for mental toughness coming to Fort Drum
- August 1, 2017101 Division (Air Assault) Soldiers train alongside Gabonese counterparts during Judicious Activatio
- July 28, 2017TRADOC Commander to Army War College graduates: Invest this education in your units
- July 28, 2017New CSM at 7th ATC
- July 27, 2017Sign up now for Fort Leonard Wood Combatives Tourney
- July 27, 2017Army launches holistic health and fitness initiative
- July 26, 2017Gauging who does what: USACE, NOAA and how the Great Lakes water levels are measured
- July 24, 2017Meditation helps to aid resilience, performance
- July 21, 2017From private to 3-star: Wyche retires after 42 years
- July 21, 2017Sgt. 1st Class Valerie Tucker: The Power of Resilience
- July 18, 2017Master Sgt. Jovan Bowser: Representation for all
- July 17, 20174rd Annual Junior Solar Sprint Race gets checkered flag for fun and competition
- July 14, 2017New fitness program focuses on prevention to reduce injury