Army Officials to Discuss Response to GAO Report on Body Armor
By Major Jimmie CummingsOctober 16, 2009
Army officials will respond to the release of the General Accountability Office Report on Body Armor Testing by the Army Test and Evaluation Command Friday, October 16, 2009 at 3:00 p.m. in the Pentagon (Room 1E462).
Army leaders participating in the media roundtable will include Brig. Gen. Peter N. Fuller, Program Executive Officer Soldier, and Dr. James Streilein, Technical Director, US Army Test and Evaluation Command.
For more information (or for media without Pentagon building passes wishing to attend), please call Maj. Jimmie Cummings, Army Public Affairs, 703-697-7591.
- 30 -
- January 10, 2018Photo Essay: IMCOM-Readiness director holds town hall meeting during official visit to Fort McCoy
- January 10, 2018IMCOM-Readiness director makes official visit to Fort McCoy in early January
- January 10, 2018Army Combat Readiness Center releases annual safety report with fatality, mishap data
- January 9, 2018N.Y. Army National Guard honors Syracuse man who was knighted by Dutch Queen in 1946
- January 8, 2018The team who healed my intrepid spirit: An active duty TBI journey
- January 8, 2018Breaking the addiction to tobacco one Soldier at a time
- January 5, 2018Hansen Center renovations to expand existing services
- January 5, 2018US, coalition forces ready to ensure the enduring defeat of ISIS in 2018
- December 28, 2017Army public works team at Fort Knox finds inexpensive solution to oily water disposal
- December 27, 2017Train as you Fight: Patriot Battery hones their gunnery skills
- December 22, 2017NGB partners with national group to help Guard job seekers
- December 21, 2017ATEC Soldiers inducted in Sergeant Audie Murphy Club
- December 21, 2017Holidays no time to let guard down
- December 14, 2017Army secretary brings combat experience to Pentagon
- December 13, 2017ATEC's senior enlisted leader passes the torch
- December 13, 2017Army Cybersecurity Scorecard Team wins Department of Defense Innovation, Modernization in IT Award