By Hank PabstSeptember 23, 2009
I am emailing in response to a reply made to a reader in the Mail Call section of the July 2009 issue of Soldier's Magazine.
The reply was in response to the picture of young Jeremy Beals holding a bow upside down in the April 2009 issue.
Some people, it seems, only seem to focus on the negative and not the "big picture" of how much that camp and other camps like it mean to the families of our Soldiers and the Soldiers themselves.
When I saw the picture all I saw was someone having a great time, and I thought about how nice it was that these camps are set up for them (Soldiers' children).
I just wanted to say that your reply was "on target," and literally hit the bull's eye.
U.S. Army Installation Management Command
- June 20, 2018Camp Zama celebrates Army's 243rd Birthday with comradery, events
- June 19, 2018Niemi takes command of 401st Army Field Support Brigade
- June 18, 2018'Spearhead' brigade welcomes new company commander
- June 15, 2018Emergency response teams conduct mass casualty training on post
- June 15, 2018Army Field Support Battalion-Kuwait welcomes new commander
- June 15, 20182ID holds Deputy Commanding Generals' Patch Ceremony at new Korea base
- June 14, 2018Cadets arrive for summer camp at Fort Knox
- June 14, 2018Ladder safety is everyone's responsibility
- June 13, 2018Cadets learn valuable lessons at Fort Benning JROTC camp
- June 13, 201882nd Airborne Division descends on the Baltics for Swift Response exercise
- June 11, 2018HHC 201st E-MIB Conducts Change of Responsibility
- June 8, 2018Michigan Army National Guard press unit supports Saber Strike 18
- June 6, 2018The best part of waking up is Dustoff coffee in your cup
- June 5, 2018Changes, improvements coming in 2018 to Pine View Campground at Fort McCoy
- June 4, 2018Charpentier relinquishes responsibility as LRMC command sergeant major
- June 2, 2018Albanian-American from Kosovo serves with KFOR at Camp Bondsteel