By Hank PabstSeptember 23, 2009
I am emailing in response to a reply made to a reader in the Mail Call section of the July 2009 issue of Soldier's Magazine.
The reply was in response to the picture of young Jeremy Beals holding a bow upside down in the April 2009 issue.
Some people, it seems, only seem to focus on the negative and not the "big picture" of how much that camp and other camps like it mean to the families of our Soldiers and the Soldiers themselves.
When I saw the picture all I saw was someone having a great time, and I thought about how nice it was that these camps are set up for them (Soldiers' children).
I just wanted to say that your reply was "on target," and literally hit the bull's eye.
U.S. Army Installation Management Command
- December 14, 201819th ESC welcomes new Command Sergeant Major
- December 13, 2018Wreaths Across America at Camp Lewis Cemetery Saturday
- December 12, 2018All Army Hockey wraps up trial camp with 6-3 win over local team
- December 12, 2018Cal Guard's new helicopters make fire debut during Camp Fire
- December 12, 2018U.S. Ambassador Hagerty and USARPAC Commander visit Yama Sakura 75
- December 11, 2018Exercise Yama Sakura enhances U.S. and Japanese combat readiness
- December 11, 2018Army beats Navy 27-19 in annual flag football matchup at Camp Zama
- November 29, 2018Soldier-athletes begin All Army Hockey trial camp at Fort Drum
- November 20, 20182ID Begins Anew on Camp Humphreys
- November 18, 2018Camp Humphreys Information Survey
- November 18, 2018Welcome to Camp Humphreys, South Korea