By Col. James BalockiSeptember 23, 2009
I would like to personally thank (Elizabeth M. Collins) for her balanced look at Base Realignment and Closure 2005 in the July 2009 issue of Soldiers Magazine.
The task before her, to explain such a complex and intricate program, was a demanding one, and she did a masterful job of both exposing the difficulties inherent in these moves, and the successes that follow each job well done.
I am grateful for the time she took to thoroughly investigate all sides of the BRAC program. Proving information about the status of BRAC can be tricky, and I sincerely appreciate the time and effort (she) put into this article.
Col. James Balocki
Chief, BRAC Division
Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff
for Installation Management
- March 21, 2019Army Reserve Soldier's personal contribution to women's history
- March 19, 2019Soldier for Life: The importance of a master application when searching for a job
- March 18, 2019Security Assistance employees are dedicated to mission
- March 14, 2019Retired Soldier's dream job reveals Fort Sill's past
- March 13, 2019DFAS explains civilian relocation tax changes
- March 13, 2019The importance of personal protective equipment
- March 11, 2019Understanding the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- March 11, 2019Using unmanned aircraft systems to map installation assets maximizes efficiency
- March 11, 2019Radio personalities 'Big D and Bubba' host comedy variety show at Camp Zama
- March 7, 2019Military spouses can boost job skills with free finance certification
- February 28, 2019ACS aces the art of the teen job hunt
- February 26, 2019When doing what you love is part of your job: The life of a visual information specialist
- February 22, 2019Social Networking Sites and the Job Search