By Col. James BalockiSeptember 23, 2009
I would like to personally thank (Elizabeth M. Collins) for her balanced look at Base Realignment and Closure 2005 in the July 2009 issue of Soldiers Magazine.
The task before her, to explain such a complex and intricate program, was a demanding one, and she did a masterful job of both exposing the difficulties inherent in these moves, and the successes that follow each job well done.
I am grateful for the time she took to thoroughly investigate all sides of the BRAC program. Proving information about the status of BRAC can be tricky, and I sincerely appreciate the time and effort (she) put into this article.
Col. James Balocki
Chief, BRAC Division
Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff
for Installation Management
- September 21, 2018KY Veterans hall of fame recognizes IRAHC employee
- September 20, 2018JGSDF members work with U.S. Soldiers, gain personal development skills through CO-OP program
- September 18, 2018Need confidential support? Employee Assistance Program can help
- September 14, 2018Benelux Employment, Volunteer and Career Expo provides wealth of information to community members
- September 12, 2018Ammunition is a family affair at Hawthorne Army Depot
- September 7, 2018How Rapid Design Workshops Help LMP Work
- September 7, 2018Does technology really enhance our decision-making ability?
- September 6, 2018From supply clerk to senior leader: Mosher promoted to Senior Executive Service
- September 5, 2018Suicide prevention is everyone's concern
- September 4, 2018Charting the courses: 35 years of Army life and leadership
- August 31, 2018Wisecracking tailor keeps uniform history buffs in stiches
- August 29, 2018USASAC Job Fair
- August 27, 20182 jobs, 1 mission: Third of police department serves in Idaho Army National Guard
- August 23, 2018Officials urge community to remain vigilant during Antiterrorism Month
- August 21, 2018Troutman seminar for Federal Job Seekers