By Col. James BalockiSeptember 23, 2009
I would like to personally thank (Elizabeth M. Collins) for her balanced look at Base Realignment and Closure 2005 in the July 2009 issue of Soldiers Magazine.
The task before her, to explain such a complex and intricate program, was a demanding one, and she did a masterful job of both exposing the difficulties inherent in these moves, and the successes that follow each job well done.
I am grateful for the time she took to thoroughly investigate all sides of the BRAC program. Proving information about the status of BRAC can be tricky, and I sincerely appreciate the time and effort (she) put into this article.
Col. James Balocki
Chief, BRAC Division
Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff
for Installation Management
- December 14, 2018Fort Wainwright Soldiers prepare for NTC following exercise
- December 14, 2018Leadership and overcoming obstacles
- December 14, 2018Happy holidays from ANMC
- December 14, 2018CO: I'm grateful this season for all ANAD has accomplished
- December 14, 2018Avoiding the holiday blues
- December 14, 2018Emergency medicine residents prepare for battlefield medicine
- December 13, 2018Additional guidance on taxable moving expenses for civilians
- December 11, 2018BAMC deploys HIPAA compliant secure messaging app
- December 1, 2018MICC members supporting presidential funeral
- November 30, 2018Madigan WTB sergeant named top in Army
- November 29, 2018Should you give gifts or not?
- November 27, 2018Citizen-Soldier helps contain California's deadliest fire
- November 23, 2018Heart of the matter: Part 1 - Holidays won't dampen fat guy's determination to 'lose weight, feel gr
- November 7, 2018Lindsey Golf Course hosting 2-Person Turkey Shoot Scramble Nov. 18
- November 7, 2018962nd Quartermaster Company upholds Dignity, Reverence, and Respect in Afghanistan