By Col. James BalockiSeptember 23, 2009
I would like to personally thank (Elizabeth M. Collins) for her balanced look at Base Realignment and Closure 2005 in the July 2009 issue of Soldiers Magazine.
The task before her, to explain such a complex and intricate program, was a demanding one, and she did a masterful job of both exposing the difficulties inherent in these moves, and the successes that follow each job well done.
I am grateful for the time she took to thoroughly investigate all sides of the BRAC program. Proving information about the status of BRAC can be tricky, and I sincerely appreciate the time and effort (she) put into this article.
Col. James Balocki
Chief, BRAC Division
Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff
for Installation Management
- October 14, 2019SecArmy highlights top priorities at AUSA opening
- October 11, 2019Summit to ready participants for civilian job market
- October 10, 2019Hiring initiative helping military spouses join workforce
- October 9, 2019Budgeting: the key to breaking out of debt and into financial freedom
- October 8, 2019Guam National Guard helps protect anti-ballistic missile defense system
- October 7, 201930th Armored Brigade Combat Team hosts blood drive for walking blood bank
- October 3, 2019Safety is everyone's job
- October 1, 2019Strength of the team reaps individual accolades
- October 1, 2019Personal connections make chaplain a strong voice for suicide prevention
- October 1, 2019Ace the ACFT with proper training, says Master Fitness Training instructor
- September 18, 2019Tooele Army Depot firefighters volunteer personal time, talents in Guatemala
- September 17, 201930th Armored Brigade Combat Team tankers enjoy tough training and teamwork
- September 13, 2019Benelux Community members discover jobs, volunteer opportunities at employment expo
- September 12, 2019SFL-TAP job fair leads Soldier to new career