By Col. James BalockiSeptember 23, 2009
I would like to personally thank (Elizabeth M. Collins) for her balanced look at Base Realignment and Closure 2005 in the July 2009 issue of Soldiers Magazine.
The task before her, to explain such a complex and intricate program, was a demanding one, and she did a masterful job of both exposing the difficulties inherent in these moves, and the successes that follow each job well done.
I am grateful for the time she took to thoroughly investigate all sides of the BRAC program. Proving information about the status of BRAC can be tricky, and I sincerely appreciate the time and effort (she) put into this article.
Col. James Balocki
Chief, BRAC Division
Office of the Assistant Chief of Staff
for Installation Management
- June 24, 2019EFMP program provides special care for special people
- June 23, 2019ASG-A range officer lauded for service in Afghanistan
- June 20, 2019Globetrotter visits Fort Sill, speaks with Army youth
- June 18, 2019Army puts renewed emphasis on personal financial management
- June 13, 2019Fort Rucker hosts rededication ceremony for Cairns Army Airfield
- June 13, 2019Life might be different but Advocates make the difference
- June 12, 2019U.S. Transportation Command's Senior Enlisted Advisor to host leadership discussion on topics impact
- June 5, 2019408th Contracting Support Brigade Hosts Annual Combating Trafficking in Persons Forum
- May 30, 2019SDDC members share personal stories during "Pacific Ponderings" cultural diversity celebration
- May 29, 2019Baumholder Army Health Clinic welcomes new commander
- May 17, 2019Career 'Citizen Soldier' reflects on conviction in Omaha missing person case, 13 years later
- May 17, 2019Soldiers train with Army's first personal Unmanned Aerial System