WHEELER ARMY AIRFIELD, Hawaii – Warrior Restaurants on Schofield Barracks and Wheeler Army Airfield will feature a special Thanksgiving menu for diners on Wednesday, Nov. 23.
The holiday meal will be held from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Four dining facilities will serve the Wednesday Thanksgiving meal:
- Bronco Café or C-Quad, 3rd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, Bldg. 357, Foote Avenue, Schofield Barracks
- Sustainment Bistro or K-Quad, 25th Sustainment Brigade, Bldg. 780, Menoher Road, Schofield Barracks
- Warrior Inn, 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team, Bldg. 2085, Aleshire Avenue, Schofield Barracks
- Wings of Lightning, 25th Combat Aviation Brigade, Bldg. 102, Wright Avenue, Wheeler Army Airfield
The cost for the meals follow:
- Meal cardholders must show their meal card and ID card.
- For family members of service members ranked private (E1) through specialist (E4), $7.45.
- For service members, retirees, Department of Defense civilians, family members and guests, $10.05.
Menus for the individual restaurants are available at https://api.army.mil/e2/c/downloads/2022/11/16/3b210aa0/thanskgiving2022-warriorrestaurants.pdf.
Single Soldier Meals
USOs on Fort Shafter and Schofield Barracks will hold Thanksgiving meals for single and unaccompanied Soldiers on Thursday, Nov. 24.
The Fort Shafter USO holiday meal starts at 11:30 a.m. The USO is located in Bldg. 503B, 220 Casey St. A flyer is available at https://api.army.mil/e2/c/downloads/2022
The Schofield USO holiday meal starts at 11 a.m. The USO is located in Bldg. 586, 208 Trimble Rd. A flyer is available at https://api.army.mil/e2/c/downloads/
Service members should bring their ID. Both meals are first-come, first-served and are while supplies last.
Warrior Restaurant Open During Thanksgiving Weekend
Warrior restaurants on Schofield Barracks and Wheeler Army Airfield take turns being open for dinner and all weekend meals. The 2nd Brigade Warrior Inn, Bldg. 2085, will be the designated dining facility open for the weekend of Nov. 24-27.
The meal hours for the Warrior Inn over the holiday weekend are as follows:
- Brunch from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Supper from 4:30-6 p.m.
Best Warrior Restaurant
The Thanksgiving meals on Schofield Barracks and Wheeler Army Airfield are part of the annual Commander’s Best Warrior Restaurant Competition. The various dining facilities will compete against each other for the title and bragging rights.
Past competitions have included elaborate themed decorations, ice sculptures and centerpieces. The competition builds camaraderie and celebrates the holiday and Army traditions.