PUBLIC NOTICE FOR POSITIONS BEING FILLED UNDER DIRECT HIRE AUTHORITY (DHA) #20 DHA for AcqDemo Business and Technical Management Career Path (NH)
Public Notice Number: PEOAVN-DHA-1109-22-0070
Opening and Closing Dates: 28 July 2022 through 8 August 2022 (11:59pm CT)
Position Title: Supervisory Program Analyst.
Multiple positions may be filled using this Public Notice
Full Performance Level: NH-04
Duty Location: US Army Acquisition Support Center, Office of the Program Executive Office, Aviation (PEO AVN), Redstone Arsenal, Alabama
Salary Range: $115,599 – $176,300
Work Schedule: Full-time
Appointment Type: Permanent
Start Date: On or around 25 September 2022
Relocation: Relocation (PCS) expenses are not authorized
Travel Requirement: Up to 25% Temporary Duty Travel required
Who May Apply: U.S Citizens, nationals, or those who owe allegiance to the United States
Basic Qualification Requirement:
Specialized Experience: One year of specialized experience which includes planning and directing activities of employees engaged in the preparation of resource requirements (money, materiel, and services), development plans, and long-range program plans for design, development, test, production, and fielding of the major system(s) consisting of several programs; Coordinating budget formulation, justification, and presentation to a higher authority, and execution of several programs to meet the unique requirements of a major system with multi applications and vast foreign military sales/co-production implications. This definition of specialized experience is typical of work performed at the next lower grade/level position in the federal service (GS-13).
Some federal jobs allow you to substitute your education for the required experience to qualify. For this position, you must meet the qualification requirement using experience alone--no substitution of education for experience is permitted.
a.) Develops, maintains, and coordinates a responsive financial management program to assure the availability of resources to meet milestones and events for the development, fielding, and sustainment of the weapons systems within the Project Office.
b.) Plans and establishes objectives for the above-assigned area(s) establishing technical approaches and developing current and long-range plans.
c.) Determines goals and objectives that need additional emphasis.
d.) Establishes guidelines for subordinates based on higher echelon guidance, program requirements, and relationship with other organizations and programs.
e.) Establishes and maintains an auditable financial management program, develops budget and manpower requirements, and within the framework of budgetary limitations and guiding policies, determines the amount of funding, resources and other support needed.
f.) Collaborates with heads of other organizations to negotiate, decide on, and coordinate work affecting other units.
g.) Directs the accomplishment of assigned area(s) by making necessary adjustments, modifications, and revisions to meet objectives and remain well-informed of current trends, tendencies, developments, and the overall status of activities.
h.) Informs subordinate personnel of policy and procedural changes and furnishes guidance in the development and full utilization of the most advanced methods and techniques applicable to the assigned areas.
i.) Furnishes technical and administrative advice and assistance to resolve problems and assure continuity of efforts.
j.) Ensures that work of subordinates is properly coordinated and that planned schedules are met, or that revisions are made.
k.) Keeps informed of developments within the above-assigned area(s) through discussions with subordinate staff and review of work accomplishments.
l.) Reviews accomplishments of the organization for technical adequacy and progress, consistency, and compliance with policies, procedures, directives, and standards.
m.) Reviews work progress in terms of results expected versus results obtained, based on operating reports, degree of production within the organization, schedules, priorities, resources, and objectives.
n.) Identifies operating problems, develops solutions, and monitors implementation of changes.
o.) Evaluates progress toward the organization's objectives and validity of evaluations prepared by subordinates.
p.) Determines shift in program emphasis required, the nature of corrective actions necessary, and their priority of execution.
Conditions of Employment:
1) Must meet suitability for Federal employment
2) Will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship
3) May be required to serve a 2-year probationary period
4) Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
5) Salary includes applicable locality pay or Local Market Supplement.
6) Direct Deposit of pay is required.
7) Must possess or be able to obtain and/or maintain a Secret security clearance duration of employment.
8) This position has a Temporary Duty (TDY) or business travel requirement of 25% of the time.
9) This is an Army Acquisition, Logistics and Technology Workforce position. Upon approval of the DoDI 5000.66, change 3, selectee must meet position requirements for (Advanced) certification within 48 months as of entrance on duty.
10) Must obtain Advanced Level III certification in the Acquisition Career Field Business – Financial Management within 48 months of entrance onto the position.
11) This is a Critical Acquisition Position.
12) Selectee must execute, a written agreement to remain in Federal service in the position for at least three years. In signing such agreement, the employee does not forfeit any employment rights, nor does such an agreement alter any other terms or conditions of employment.
13) 1-year Supervisory probation period may be required.
14) Selectee is required to submit a Financial Disclosure Statement, OGE-450, Executive Branch Personnel Confidential Financial Disclosure Report upon entering the position and annually.
15) This is a Financial Management level 3 position. Must obtain Level 3 Financial Management Certification (FMC03).
Additional Requirement for CAPS:
In addition to the certification standards and CL requirements applicable to all AWF positions, CAPs have additional requirements that must be met before assignment.
• Highest category of certification in the applicable functional area, except for Program Management, which requires practitioner or higher category certification.
• Incumbent must execute 3-year tenure agreement,
• GS-14 or equivalent/O-5 level or above
• 4 years of acquisition experience
How to Apply:
Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com containing the following:
- Resume that includes must include your first and last name, current address, current email address, current phone number, job title, employer, duties, and accomplishments; as well as hours worked per week and dates of employment
Please submit all documents in PDF or Word format, preferably (not required) saved as “Last Name, First Initial – Document type,” i.e., “Doe, J – Resume”
Cover Letters - If submitting a cover letter or statement to the selection panel, please save in a document and attach, as the emails are not forwarded to management.
Application packages will be accepted through 11:59pm CT on 8 August 2022.
Please Note: Application packages that are received after the closing date, do not contain resume and transcripts, and resumes that do not contain all the required information or are submitted in unreadable formats, will not be considered.
PEOAVN-DHA-1109-22-0070 - Supv Program Analyst NH-0343-04 (G8).pdf [PDF - 208.7 KB]