Correction for June issue
By U.S. ArmyJuly 24, 2009
I commend the staff for providing critical information that allows every Soldier to learn and grow from. However, in the June edition of Soldiers Magazine, there is a small typographical error on page 31 that could cause some new and future NCOs troubles when performing research. The source for the NCO ranks and responsibilities is listed as "FM 22.7-7." It should actually read "FM 7-22.7." I thank you and your entire staff for your tireless efforts to ensure Soldiers are informed.
Master Sgt. Ronald C. Baldwin Jr.
Chief instructor, Ordnance Training Company
Regional Training Site-Maintenance
Michigan Air National Guard
- February 11, 2019Oregon National Guard medics prepare for training
- February 10, 2019Corps, counties meet to collaborate on flood-risk management, share best practices
- February 8, 2019DoD Successfully Completes Yutu Relief Mission in CNMI
- February 8, 2019U.S. Army South hosts the Conference of the American Armies
- February 8, 2019Undefeated season and multiple deployments define 2019 Knox basketball playoffs
- February 8, 2019Fort Drum Soldiers, family members find future job opportunities at SFL-TAP career fair
- February 8, 2019Camp Zama bowls to 'Strike Out Teen Dating Violence'
- February 7, 2019Newly-renovated Hansen Center holds open house event Feb. 7
- February 7, 2019Phone numbers changing in Italy
- February 6, 2019Youth Cooking Club members at Camp Zama make pizza from scratch, gain tasty life lesson
- February 4, 2019Hansen Center Open House set for Feb. 7
- February 4, 2019AER kickoff set for Feb. 28 at USAG Wiesbaden
- January 25, 2019Joint Warfighting Assessment 2019: Seven Nations Meet to Finalize Plans
- January 25, 2019West Point SAMC welcomes newest members
- January 24, 2019Heavy Tread: Choose correct tires for winter