Correction for June issue
By U.S. ArmyJuly 24, 2009
I commend the staff for providing critical information that allows every Soldier to learn and grow from. However, in the June edition of Soldiers Magazine, there is a small typographical error on page 31 that could cause some new and future NCOs troubles when performing research. The source for the NCO ranks and responsibilities is listed as "FM 22.7-7." It should actually read "FM 7-22.7." I thank you and your entire staff for your tireless efforts to ensure Soldiers are informed.
Master Sgt. Ronald C. Baldwin Jr.
Chief instructor, Ordnance Training Company
Regional Training Site-Maintenance
Michigan Air National Guard
- August 20, 2019U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center holds Multi-Domain Operations Joint Technology
- August 15, 2019CAL MED aims for seamless transition to MHS GENESIS Sept 7, 2019
- August 15, 2019SOQ challenges mental, physical limits for MEDDAC Soldiers
- August 14, 2019Seven senior leaders invested as Civilian Aides to the Secretary of the Army
- August 14, 2019ADP 7-0 update released
- August 13, 2019Organic Industrial Base leaders share best practices
- August 12, 2019Joint Munitions Command Security Assistance Program supports US allies around the globe
- August 9, 2019Fort Drum Soldiers run final 10K qualifier to earn spot on Army Ten-Miler Team
- August 9, 2019Culmination of Pacific Pathways training displayed at cadet graduation at Napuka Secondary School
- August 9, 2019Fort Leonard Wood's 2019 Retiree Appreciation Days scheduled
- August 9, 2019APS-5 turn-in process smooth sailing as Soldiers return from 9 months at sea
- August 7, 2019Community engagement: CAL MED leadership talks MHS GENESIS Sept. 7 "Go-live"
- August 1, 2019Landstuhl and Mountaineer fitness centers open for 24/7 access
- July 15, 201921st TSC inducts 7 into Sergeant Morales Club