Correction for June issue
By U.S. ArmyJuly 24, 2009
I commend the staff for providing critical information that allows every Soldier to learn and grow from. However, in the June edition of Soldiers Magazine, there is a small typographical error on page 31 that could cause some new and future NCOs troubles when performing research. The source for the NCO ranks and responsibilities is listed as "FM 22.7-7." It should actually read "FM 7-22.7." I thank you and your entire staff for your tireless efforts to ensure Soldiers are informed.
Master Sgt. Ronald C. Baldwin Jr.
Chief instructor, Ordnance Training Company
Regional Training Site-Maintenance
Michigan Air National Guard
- October 8, 2019XVIII Airborne Corps hosts change of command, welcomes familiar Fort Bragg leader to the helm
- October 8, 2019AUSA panel discussion to highlight Army readiness, training and modernization
- October 3, 2019Detroit Arsenal Fire Department gears up for Fire Prevention Week
- October 3, 2019Safety is everyone's job
- October 3, 2019Regional Health Command Europe Soldiers earn their Air Assault wings
- October 2, 2019Maj. Mathew Golsteyn motions hearing
- October 1, 2019Winning the Future Sustainment Fight
- October 1, 2019USAG Wiesbaden to host Retiree Appreciation Day Oct. 26.
- September 16, 2019Media advisory: Correction on the arrangements to attend Maj. Mathew Golsteyn court-martial
- September 12, 2019JBLM conducts artillery, mortars, demolitions training Sept. 7-22
- September 12, 2019Heritage Days in Wallonia: Discover the region's unique history on Sept. 7 and 8