September 11th Memorial Hike
By CourtesyOctober 2, 2020
Members of Fort Devens RFTA and their family and friends joined 48 other groups across New Hampshire in a September 11th Memorial Hike. This hike is to honor those that lost their lives with a tribute: by flying the American flag atop all 48 four-thousand foot and higher mountains in New Hampshire. After a strenuous hike to the top of Mt. Flume we flew the flag for 2 hours and in the distance could see the flag atop Mt. Liberty.
- January 15, 2021U.S. Army STAND-TO! | Sergeant Major Assessment Program
- December 21, 2020U.S. Army Hosts the DoD Warrior Games in September 2021
- September 11, 2020Army Brain Operant Learning Technology competition accepting applications until Sept. 15
- September 8, 2020Army to host the first xTech 3 Summit, a premier technology showcase across the U.S.
- October 4, 2019Japan, U.S. Medics tackle realistic combat casualty care
- September 12, 2019New East Texas Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army Invested
- September 12, 2019September 2017 Nominative Sergeants Major Assignments
- September 12, 2019Milstein invested as new Civilian Aide to the Secretary of the Army
- September 12, 2019Gender barrier removed on future Army Ranger Courses