Military Intelligence Corps Association to Offer Scholarships
By Fort Huachuca Public AffairsMarch 26, 2007
FORT HUACHUCA, Ariz. (Amy News Service, March 26, 2007) - The Military Intelligence Corps Association is accepting applications through May 15 for undergraduate scholarships for family members of active-duty, reserve-component and retired Soldiers who are MICA members.
Scholarships may be used for attendance at regionally accredited colleges, universities or state-approved vocational schools. Applicants must be pursuing their first undergraduate degree or a technical certificate. Applicants must also be accepted by an institution of higher education.
Previous MICA Scholarship recipients may compete for subsequent scholarships.
Eligible applicants must be a military intelligence Soldier or the family member of an MI Soldier who is serving in the active or reserve component, or who is a retired MI Soldier. Family members are considered spouse, children, or immediate relative living with or supported by the qualifying Soldier.
For instructions and application forms go to www.micorps.org, or contact the MICA scholarship committee at: Office of the Chief, Military Intelligence (OCMI) Attn: MICA Scholarship Committee, 110 Rhea Street, Fort Huachuca, AZ 85613-7080.
MICA is the professional association of the U.S. Army's Military Intelligence Corps.
- June 15, 2018A change in Cyber Brigade leadership is a mixed blessing
- June 15, 2018USAICoE Hard Chargers Change Command
- June 14, 2018Dentist earns Army, American Dental Association awards
- June 14, 2018Latvia-Michigan partnership charts new territory for deployable, coalition Intelligence capability
- June 13, 2018'Smart installations' with AI could be the Army's future, general says
- June 11, 2018INSCOM welcomes Maj. Gen. Gary W. Johnston as the new commanding general
- June 11, 2018201st EMIB Soldiers Compete for Title of I Corps Best Warrior
- June 11, 2018201st EMIB Soldiers compete for title of I Corps Best Warrior
- June 11, 2018Brotherhood of U.S. Army Veterans Association Visits USAICoE & Fort Huachuca
- June 9, 2018309th Military Intelligence Battalion Command Team Transfers Authorities
- June 4, 2018Drilling down to the best
- May 30, 2018Army intern receives prestigious Department of Defense scholarship
- May 18, 2018Maryland National Guard Intelligence Battalion supports U.S. Army Europe in major exercise, gains in
- May 15, 2018Picatinny STEM robotics student gets full scholarship to Princeton
- May 14, 2018Intelligence Electronics Warfare Test Directorate realigned under U.S. Army Operational Test Command
- May 14, 2018Spouses Club: Fort Rucker youth receive $14,000 in scholarships