Include school, years attended, degree obtained, GPA, special honors
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Provide information for positions related to or that prepared you for this position. Include dates of employment, position title, series & grade if federal, employer name, city/state, supervisor name, supervisor contact information
Write a summary of your related experience with planning and executing audits and producing audit results, project management, and leading people. This will be relied upon to qualify you for this position.
In a paragraph or two, address your experience, skills, and outcomes in each of the following competencies. Their definition is provided.
· Team Building: Inspires, motivates, and guides others towards goal accomplishments. Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization and with customer groups. Fosters commitment, team spirit, pride, trust. Develops leadership in others through coaching, mentoring, rewarding and guiding employees.
· Teaching Others: Helps others learn through formal or informal methods; identifies training needs; provides constructive feedback; coaches others on how to perform tasks; acts as a mentor.
· Influencing and Negotiating: Persuades others and develops networks and coalitions. Gains cooperation from others to obtain information and accomplish goals. Negotiates to find mutually acceptable solutions and builds consensus through give and take.
· Written Communication: Expresses facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing and organized manner.
· Oral Communication: Comfort with public speaking. Ability to make clear and convincing oral presentations to individuals or groups using appropriate diction (choice and pronunciation of words). Ability to facilitate an open exchange of ideas and fosters an atmosphere of open communication.
· Elements of Finding and Recommendation: Ability to fully develop and identify condition (problem or material weakness), root cause, effect, and recommendations addressed to the appropriate activity that can fix the problem.
· Criteria for Audit Evidence: Knowledge of the criteria (sufficient and appropriate) for audit evidence.
· Critical Thinking: Skilled interpretation and evaluation of observations, communications, information, and argumentation to come to a reasonable conclusion. Includes asking questions, analyzing assumptions and bias, avoiding emotional reasoning, distinguishing between fact and opinion, and considering other interpretations.
Include types of awards and dates received
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Include names/types and dates
Include the course titles and dates completed
Most recent performance appraisal rating