Fort Knox Armed Forces Bank named Distinguished Bank of the Year by Department of Army
By Armed Forces BankSeptember 15, 2020
LEAVENWORTH, Kansas – Fort Knox Armed Forces Bank was among those recently named “Distinguished Bank of the Year” by the Army, Air Force and Navy.The award recognizes a bank’s leadership in serving its military service members and their Families with an array of banking services, installation support and financial education. Armed Forces Bank was formally recognized at a virtual fall workshop hosted by the Association of Military Banks of America Aug. 31 and Sept. 1.“Being awarded the ‘Distinguished Bank of the Year’ reflects our unwavering commitment to meet the distinct needs of military service members and their Families,” said Paul Holewinski, CEO of Armed Forces Bank and Dickinson Financial Corporation. “No matter where they are stationed or deployed around the world, AFB strives to make everything from banking solutions to financial advice personal, valuable and convenient.”AFB received 15 nominations from the three branches of service to capture the Command Leadership award. Besides Fort Knox AFB being recognized by the Department of the Army, the Department of the Navy selected AFB at Naval Station Great Lakes, Illinois.
- September 14, 2020Suicide awareness, prevention specialist approaches stress as tool to build strength
- September 11, 2020Fort Knox Patriot Day ceremony honors fallen heroes 19 years later
- September 10, 2020Building fire provides ‘win-win-win’ for Fort Campbell firefighters, Fort Knox, 19th Engineers
- September 8, 2020Southern Indiana Twins Compete for Military Academy Scholarships
- September 4, 2020Relief Act amendment provides more protections to service members with stop movement orders
- September 4, 2020Prior emergency training efforts reveal preparation for COVID-19 long before needed
- September 1, 2020Fort Knox announces plans to ‘Connect to Protect’ during Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
- August 28, 2020Retired 1st TSC officer continues service as civilian
- August 28, 2020‘Welcome back, students!’ Fort Knox schools begin 2020-21 schoolyear with focus on safe education
- August 27, 2020Officials ask Fort Knox community to remain vigilant during antiterrorism month and beyond
- August 27, 2020Fort Knox to Honor 9/11 Victims
- August 25, 2020Operation Agile Leader safety measures make for 'peace of mind'
- August 21, 2020Wounded warriors encourage Fort Knox Soldiers to stay resilient in tough times