By John Satterwhite, FORSCOM Public AffairsJune 25, 2020
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 24:The top news item in the June 26, 2020 edition: Exercise Allied Spirit concludes in PolandSenior Leader: “It’s a big deal. It’s a great opportunity and we’re really excited. We’re just asking everybody [to] help push. The Army has never done this before. It’s going to be close, but I think we’re going to make our mission this year.” – Maj. Gen. Frank Muth CG, U.S. Army Recruiting CommandThis week's On Point: All Army personnel, veterans asked to be recruitersModernization: 10th Mountain Division unit fields new gearMeet Your Army: Sgt. 1st Class Arthur Washington, senior religious affairs non-commissioned officer, 120th Infantry Brigade, First Army Division West, has unexpectedly branched into the writing field by having his work published in an anthology called, “His Turn: When Enough Was Enough.”Information products from across the Army -- including:The 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters recently participated in a command post exercise at Fort Hood which also included a water crossing in Poland.The 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, recently conducted a change of command ceremony on Fort Hood, Texas.The 32nd Hospital Center, 1st Medical Brigade, held a change of command ceremony recently as the Fort Polk command and 32nd HC Family members watched.The 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, recently trained and tested its units as it prepares for a rotation to the NTC in August.The 10th Mountain Division Artillery recently rededicated its headquarters to Maj. Gen. David L. Ruffner, DIVARTY’s first commander during WWII.To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/53808.
- July 5, 2020A virtual chapel service with Chaplain (Maj.) Charles Gilbertson
- July 2, 2020Why I Serve: Maj. Gen. Daniel Walrath
- July 2, 2020“108th, 11th ADA BDE Conducts Transfer of Authority”
- July 1, 2020So, You want to be a Logistician?
- July 1, 202030 years of dedicated military service comes full circle at the 48th Chemical Brigade
- July 1, 2020U.S. Army Operational Test Command sends off senior enlisted advisor to Ft. Irwin
- June 25, 20201st Engineer Brigade bids farewell to Korth, Ferguson, welcomes Law
- June 24, 2020National Guard ready for hurricane season
- June 24, 2020Taking BLC online; Course Manager leads the way
- June 22, 2020Greywolf Brigade Changes Command
- June 19, 202032nd HC hosts change of command ceremony
- June 19, 2020Henry reflects on first three months at JRTC, Fort Polk
- June 17, 2020First Team, Two Continents
- June 10, 2020CRDAMC says farewell to its senior enlisted advisor