FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 24:
The top news item in the June 26, 2020 edition: Exercise Allied Spirit concludes in Poland
Senior Leader: “It’s a big deal. It’s a great opportunity and we’re really excited. We’re just asking everybody [to] help push. The Army has never done this before. It’s going to be close, but I think we’re going to make our mission this year.” – Maj. Gen. Frank Muth CG, U.S. Army Recruiting Command
This week's On Point: All Army personnel, veterans asked to be recruiters
Modernization: 10th Mountain Division unit fields new gear
Meet Your Army: Sgt. 1st Class Arthur Washington, senior religious affairs non-commissioned officer, 120th Infantry Brigade, First Army Division West, has unexpectedly branched into the writing field by having his work published in an anthology called, “His Turn: When Enough Was Enough.”
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters recently participated in a command post exercise at Fort Hood which also included a water crossing in Poland.
- The 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, recently conducted a change of command ceremony on Fort Hood, Texas.
- The 32nd Hospital Center, 1st Medical Brigade, held a change of command ceremony recently as the Fort Polk command and 32nd HC Family members watched.
- The 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, recently trained and tested its units as it prepares for a rotation to the NTC in August.
- The 10th Mountain Division Artillery recently rededicated its headquarters to Maj. Gen. David L. Ruffner, DIVARTY’s first commander during WWII.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/53808.