FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 23:
The top news item in the June 19, 2020 edition: 1st Medical Brigade deploys TF Vanguard to Iraq
Senior Leader: “You’re going to go over there and represent JRTC and Fort Polk and III Corps in an exceptionally professional manner. Everyone will know the mark of professionalism you leave on that theatre as you deploy back here to JRTC and Fort Polk.” -- Brig. Gen. Patrick D. Frank CG, JRTC and Fort Polk
This week's On Point: Army to hire new Soldiers during three-day event
Modernization: 1st ABCT, 3ID fields new rifle
Meet Your Army: Staff Sgt. Nicholas Maggio, a military police noncommissioned officer and squad leader assigned to the 139th Military Police Company, 16th Military Police Brigade, returned to work recently after recovering from COVID-19. His recognition of COVID-19 symptoms and calling the nurse advice helpline, prevented others from becoming infected.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- A Family’s legacy of service spans more than six decades as Gen. Garrett, his father, his sister and son have a combined length of service of nearly 100 years.
- The 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division recently held a re-designation ceremony on Fort Carson signifying its’ conversion.
- Soldiers with the 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 3rd Infantry Division, and Polish soldiers, recently conducted river crossing training in Poland.
- The 1st Security Force Assistance Brigade, recently arrived in Colombia after the country requested support as part of an enhanced counter narcotics mission.
- Soldiers assigned to the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, recently completed testing to earn their Expert Infantry or Expert Soldier Badges.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/53400.