All Army personnel who are required to file a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE 450) must receive annual ethics training each calendar year. This training focuses on government ethics laws and federal regulations, including the following subjects: financial conflicts of interest, impartiality, misuse of position and gifts.
If you are an OGE 450 filer, you must complete this training, even if you have already completed Department of Defense-directed (Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics) annual ethics training for acquisition workforce personnel, and/or contracting officer’s representative or contracting officer's technical representative ethics training. To satisfy your OGE 450 Filer training requirement, you must complete interactive training on the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General's Corps website. Training is recorded in the Financial Disclosure Management (FDM) System. Other training record platforms are NOT used to record completion of this training. Your organization’s FDM point of contact will record your training in FDM. If you do not know your FDM POC, please send your certificate to your immediate supervisor and ask him/her to forward to your organization's FDM POC. Please, do NOT send your certificate to Army Headquarters. Please, follow the step-by-step instructions:
1. Access JAGCNET – https://www.jagcnet.army.mil.
2. Click on the “Legal Services” tab near the top of the page.
3. Click on the “Online Ethics Training” tab near the top right hand side of the page.
4. Log in using CAC Card (Click “Acknowledge & Login” and confirm CAC login certificate).
5. View the “SecDef Ethics Message” video and click “I Acknowledge” and then “Proceed to Ethics Training.”
6. View 2020 Training Slides and answer all questions when prompted.
7. Upon completion of training, enter your full name and select “Get Certificate.”
8. Download and email your certificate to your organization’s FDM POC.