FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 20:
The top news item in the May 29, 2020 edition: 10th Mountain Division and Fort Drum remember
Senior Leader: “Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay. For all of us who walk in the footsteps of those who have gone before us, it is our responsibility, our duty, and even our privilege to honor their sacrifice.” – Hon. Ryan D. McCarthy, Secretary of the Army
This week's On Point: Urban Augmentation Medical Task Forces
Modernization: 1st AD conducts Logistics Forum
Meet Your Army: Spc. David Momodebe, petroleum supply specialist, 2nd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, faced great adversity and endured many harrowing experiences in his native Kaduna, Nigeria before finding his way to the U.S. and enlisting in the U.S. Army.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk’s Memorial Day ceremony was recently held on Fort Polk with social distancing, and the wearing of masks.
- The 4th Infantry Division bid farewell to one leader and welcomed a new one during a recent retreat and change of responsibility ceremony on Fort Carson, Colo.
- A unit in the 10th Mountain Division, recently constructed field shower and laundry facilities for Fort Drum Medical Activity’s COVID-19 treatment facility.
- A unit in the 1st Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault), was recently the first to conduct range operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The 3rd Combat Aviation Brigade, 3rd Infantry Division, found ways to maintain unit readiness in the COVID-19 environment while supporting operation Atlantic Resolve.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/53014.