Picatinny Arsenal welcomes Brig. Gen. Vincent F. Malone II, says goodbye to Brig. Gen. Abramson
By Eric KowalMay 18, 2020
Brig. Gen. Alfred F. Abramson III, Joint Program Executive Officer Armaments and Ammunition (JPEO A&A), and Picatinny Arsenal Commanding General, relinquished his authority and responsibilities to his successor, Brig. Gen. Vincent F. Malone II, in a virtual Change of Charter ceremony that was announced today, May 18.The announcement with video link came in an email from Dr. Bruce D. Jette, Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology).“As we continue to navigate our way through the COVID-19 environment, it is vital that we retain the long-standing Army tradition of conducting Change of Charter ceremonies,” the email read.“We honor Brigadier General Alfred F. Abramson III for his leadership and significant accomplishments as the Joint Program Executive Officer for Armaments & Ammunition. We also welcome Brigadier General Vincent F. Malone II as the new leader,” Jette continued.“Please join me in congratulating Brigadier General Abramson for his distinguished service and sending best wishes to Brigadier General Malone as he assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Joint Program Executive Officer for Armaments & Ammunition.”Abramson assumed his role as the program executive officer for JPEO A&A in December 2017.The virtual ceremony can be viewed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGp5jnDqGTw or view it below.
- July 7, 202094th AAMDC Commander Becomes Flag Officer
- July 2, 2020Leaving a legacy: IMCOM bids farewell to senior executive leaders
- June 30, 2020Brigadier General Robert L. Barrie, Jr.
- June 29, 2020Pushing the Limits
- June 29, 2020Cook appointed to the Senior Executive Service as resource management assistant deputy chief of staff
- June 16, 2020'The world is watching' - Congressman Perry marks Army Birthday-themed groundbreaking for USAWC academic building
- June 15, 2020Aviator receives his first star
- June 5, 2020SPO executive director promoted into Senior Executive Service at ASC
- June 5, 2020AMCOM security expert keeps watchful eyes on potential threats
- June 1, 2020PEO C3T welcomes new leader, Brigadier General Robert M. Collins
- May 28, 2020USACE employee receives award due to new contracting process deployed during flood efforts.
- May 28, 2020Engineering Acquisition
- May 19, 2020Picatinny welcomes new Commanding General, Brig. Gen. Vincent F. Malone II
- May 18, 2020Former Picatinny Arsenal commander reflects on sweeping changes amid drive for Army modernization