Behavioral Health Assessment Team (BHAT) - COVID-19 Assessment
By Eighth Army Public AffairsMay 14, 2020
Soldiers. Eighth Army wants to hear from you!The command is collaborating with Walter Reed Army Institute of Research and Army Public Health on a first-of-its-kind survey on Behavior Health. The survey can be accessed from any computer at https://usaphcapps.amedd.army.mil/Survey/se/2511374507D668C4Data from this survey will be used to identify the health and wellness needs for both our Soldiers and the US Army's related to the COVID-19 pandemic. The survey is voluntary, but important, and needs to be done by June 1. Survey is for Soldiers only.
- July 1, 2020Rabies: Important facts and information
- July 1, 2020Face coverings help prevent the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019
- July 1, 2020Surgeon cell works to keep First Army team healthy during pandemic
- June 30, 2020Army Public Health Center Safety Officer offers tips to keep your home, family safe this summer
- June 30, 2020Housing staff engages residents, improves with survey feedback
- June 29, 2020Michigan Guard staffs COVID-19 drive-thru testing site
- June 29, 2020Dental Health Command-Pacific change of command ceremony, Tomsett takes command
- June 28, 2020Army facilitates Navy ship-to-shore virtual health capability
- June 26, 2020‘Survey says’ — Fort Knox numbers remain high in Army-wide housing resident satisfaction report
- June 23, 2020Fall 2019 Army Housing Survey results released
- June 22, 2020Army releases results of Fall 2019 housing surveys
- June 15, 2020Ansbach focuses on EO in leaders’ course
- June 11, 2020Do you take chances with safety?