FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 17:
The top news item in the May 8, 2020 edition: First Army Generals review Fort Hood quarantine site
Senior Leader: “As we balance global operations and combating COVID-19, the Army continues to need a manned, ready force. We will continue to take the necessary precautions to protect the force and enable commanders the flexibility to make conditions-based decisions.” – Hon. Ryan D. McCarthy, Secretary of the Army
This week's On Point: U.S. Army Voluntary Recall Program
Modernization: Fort Stewart conducts first virtual BLC
Meet Your Army: 1st Lt. Hanna Rozzi, platoon leader, 2nd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, preps a jumper cable at Kaiser Hafen port in Bremerhaven, Germany. After graduating from West Point’s Class of 2016, Rozzi became one of the Army’s first female armor officers.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- The 10th Mountain Division will increase training and more access to recreational services as they recently began a phased return to operations.
- The 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, recently turned to online gaming to maintain readiness while social distancing.
- Non-commissioned officers with a 1st Cavalry Division unit, recently created an online training effort called Black Knight Virtual University.
- Fort Carson leaders updated community members with the latest news and guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic during a recent virtual town hall.
- Army senior leaders recently held a town hall asserting it remains open for business as it continues to mitigate effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52904.