By John Satterwhite, FORSCOM Public AffairsMay 8, 2020
FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 17:The top news item in the May 8, 2020 edition: First Army Generals review Fort Hood quarantine siteSenior Leader: “As we balance global operations and combating COVID-19, the Army continues to need a manned, ready force. We will continue to take the necessary precautions to protect the force and enable commanders the flexibility to make conditions-based decisions.” – Hon. Ryan D. McCarthy, Secretary of the ArmyThis week's On Point: U.S. Army Voluntary Recall ProgramModernization: Fort Stewart conducts first virtual BLCMeet Your Army: 1st Lt. Hanna Rozzi, platoon leader, 2nd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, preps a jumper cable at Kaiser Hafen port in Bremerhaven, Germany. After graduating from West Point’s Class of 2016, Rozzi became one of the Army’s first female armor officers.Information products from across the Army -- including:The 10th Mountain Division will increase training and more access to recreational services as they recently began a phased return to operations.The 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, recently turned to online gaming to maintain readiness while social distancing.Non-commissioned officers with a 1st Cavalry Division unit, recently created an online training effort called Black Knight Virtual University.Fort Carson leaders updated community members with the latest news and guidance on the COVID-19 pandemic during a recent virtual town hall.Army senior leaders recently held a town hall asserting it remains open for business as it continues to mitigate effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52904.
- July 1, 2020The MEDCoE hosts soldier forum to promote Army National Hiring Days
- June 30, 2020The Sergeants Major Academy holds first ever virtual graduation for Class 70
- June 28, 2020Army facilitates Navy ship-to-shore virtual health capability
- June 27, 20204th Cavalry Brigade welcomes new commander during pandemic
- June 26, 2020‘No More. We’re Better Than This.’
- June 23, 2020MG Jeffery Broadwater wants you to join the best teams on the planet, the #FIRSTTEAM and the Army Team!
- June 22, 2020Greywolf Brigade Changes Command
- June 17, 2020First Team, Two Continents
- June 15, 2020U.S. Army aims to hire 10,000 new Soldiers during three-day event
- June 15, 2020Army aims to hire 10,000 new Soldiers during three-day event
- June 12, 2020Stuttgart garrison graduates virtual basic leaders course
- June 12, 2020Army hosts first virtual cadet commissioning ceremony from Pentagon
- June 10, 2020Chief of Engineers Highlights Deployment Opportunities
- June 8, 20201st Cav Troopers Rise to the Challenge