FORSCOM FRONTLINE, Volume X, Issue 15
The top news item in the April 24, 2020 edition: Operation Dragon Mask: XVIII Airborne Corps units create and distribute PPE
Senior Leader – “We’d expected a different fight, in a different place, against a different foe … but this is the fight we’re in, and we’re here to win it.” -- Lt. Gen. Charles D. Luckey Chief, Army Reserve, CG, U.S. Army Reserve Command
This week's On Point: U.S. Army SHARP: Prevention Framework
Modernization: 1st ID BCT conducts UAS Assessment
Meet Your Army: Staff Sgt. Erica Myers, military police non-commisioned officer, 2nd Battalion, 5th Security Force Assistance Brigade, Joint Base Lewis McChord, Wash., was recently named the U.S. Army’s 2019 Female Soldier-Athlete of the Year.
Information products from across the Army -- including:
- Soldiers of the 101st Airborne Division Sustainment Brigade, recently deployed to N.J. as part of the nation’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 10th Mountain Division medics recently participated in an in-depth nurse clinical training day at the Medical Simulation Training Center on Fort Drum, N.Y.
- Soldiers from 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, recently certified teams responsible for reacting to Soldiers who test positive for COVID-19.
- Soldiers of First Army and its Reserve Component partners, are devising creative ways to train and maintain effective communication during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Soldiers from the 1st Infantry Division, Fort Riley, Kansas, are standing guard at U.S. installations in the Republic of Korea to assist in COVID-19 prevention.
To see more, https://www.dvidshub.net/publication/issues/52834.